Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Once And For All, Pres. Biden is No Threat to Anyone's Children. STOP THE LIES !
These baseless claims of President Biden behaving inappropriately with children have been relentlessly circulated on social media outlets(where almost nothing but lies are posted) and have been dishonestly propagated on this site as well.  Much of the time , people posting these lies do so knowing what they post has no basis in fact.   People like my mother read this kind of garbage on Facebook and believe every word of it. Many, like her, have become radicalized by reading lies, fake news stories, and doctored images or images lacking context. 

It is time for all good and decent people to start calling out people who propagate these lies on social media and internet forums.   Every time that these lies are posted it is incumbent upon all decent Americans to call out the dishonesty. Only the apathy of good and decent people will allow these vermin to succeed in making their toxic lies a widely held belief.

Whether you are on FB , Twitter, or an internet sports forum, if you feel, like I do, that  the spreading of misinformation is dangerous, I petition you to call out the perpetrators every time they repeat these false claims. Without the STOP THE STEAL  lies , there would have been no Capitol insurrection, no loss of life , no near-coup of our government.  People , your democracy was put at risk because of the dissemination of lies and disinformation. Think about that next time you are debating about whether or not to call out people that spread these toxic lies.

Now, back to the Biden pedophilia nonsense.  These lies have been debunked time and time again by multiple reputable sources.

from PolitiFact :

Examining the images
On social media, the accusation is often accompanied by images, memes, GIFs and videos of Biden appearing to touch children inappropriately. The photos that are real often lack context. Others are not of him or have been deceptively edited to suggest something improper.
We found that these images are overwhelmingly captured at public events when he is posing for pictures or greeting people and many depict Biden showing affection toward his family.
For example, one photo, of Biden leaning down by a boy with his hand cupped on the child’s face, shows him comforting his grandson at the funeral of Beau Biden, Biden’s son who died of brain cancer. Another image from the funeral routinely used in posts shows Biden kissing the top of his granddaughter’s head as she stands holding her mother’s hand. Another shows Biden leaning in to kiss his grandson during his 2013 swearing-in ceremony as vice president.

Some of the photos used in the posts were taken at various White House events over the years, and in multiple cases the parents have spoken out against claims that Biden behaved inappropriately around their children.
One often-used photo shows Biden touching a young girl’s arm as he leans in to whisper something as she looks slightly uncomfortable.
The image shows Maggie Coons, the daughter of Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware, during her father’s swearing-in ceremony in January 2015. 
After the clip went viral, Sen. Coons, a Democrat, told Fox News host Chris Wallace that Biden was simply offering her reassurance and that his daughter didn’t think he was creepy. Coons said that Biden, who held Coons’ Senate seat before resigning to serve as vice president, has known his children their whole lives.
"I could hear him," Coons said in the interview. "He was leaning forward and whispering some encouragement to her about how, when he was sworn in, his own daughter Ashley was 13 and she felt awkward and uncomfortable."
Carly Melin, former member of the Minnesota House of Representatives, spoke out on Twitter when a 2014 photo she took with Biden and former U.S. Rep. Rick Nolan, D-Minn., became the subject of a Twitter thread by conservative columnist Richard Armande Mills. In the image, Melin and Biden are both holding Melin’s son. Mills, a conservative columnist for Turning Point USA, wrote in the tweet that Biden is "an open sexual predator."
"Sir, I don’t know you," Melin responded. "You have tweeted out multiple photos of my infant son in a disturbing, misconstrued attempt to advance your political viewpoint. Delete all tweets that include my son. I’ve reported your behavior to Twitter. Thank you."
Our ruling
Social media users claim that Biden is a pedophile. There is zero evidence — no accusations, testimonies, arrests or investigations — that gives this claim any credibility.
Photos that supposedly support the claim are taken out of context or have been directly contradicted by the families involved.
We rate this Pants on Fire.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...joe-biden/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
The only way you can stop it is do away with section 230 make these companies liable for there content
(03-06-2021, 10:04 AM)vector#1 Wrote: The only way you can stop it is do away with section 230 make these companies liable for there content
Oh goodness the conservative whine would flow then. 

but I don’t disagree. People shouldn’t spread blatant lies and misleading information.
(03-06-2021, 09:49 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: These baseless claims of President Biden behaving inappropriately with children have been relentlessly circulated on social media outlets(where almost nothing but lies are posted) and have been dishonestly propagated on this site as well.  Much of the time , people posting these lies do so knowing what they post has no basis in fact.   People like my mother read this kind of garbage on Facebook and believe every word of it. Many, like her, have become radicalized by reading lies, fake news stories, and doctored images or images lacking context. 

It is time for all good and decent people to start calling out people who propagate these lies on social media and internet forums.   Every time that these lies are posted it is incumbent upon all decent Americans to call out the dishonesty. Only the apathy of good and decent people will allow these vermin to succeed in making their toxic lies a widely held belief.

Whether you are on FB , Twitter, or an internet sports forum, if you feel, like I do, that  the spreading of misinformation is dangerous, I petition you to call out the perpetrators every time they repeat these false claims. Without the STOP THE STEAL  lies , there would have been no Capitol insurrection, no loss of life , no near-coup of our government.  People , your democracy was put at risk because of the dissemination  of lies and disinformation. Think about that next time you are debating about whether or not to call out people that spread these toxic lies.

Now, back to the Biden pedophilia nonsense.  These lies have been debunked time and time again by multiple reputable sources.

from PolitiFact :

Examining the images
On social media, the accusation is often accompanied by images, memes, GIFs and videos of Biden appearing to touch children inappropriately. The photos that are real often lack context. Others are not of him or have been deceptively edited to suggest something improper.
We found that these images are overwhelmingly captured at public events when he is posing for pictures or greeting people and many depict Biden showing affection toward his family.
For example, one photo, of Biden leaning down by a boy with his hand cupped on the child’s face, shows him comforting his grandson at the funeral of Beau Biden, Biden’s son who died of brain cancer. Another image from the funeral routinely used in posts shows Biden kissing the top of his granddaughter’s head as she stands holding her mother’s hand. Another shows Biden leaning in to kiss his grandson during his 2013 swearing-in ceremony as vice president.

Some of the photos used in the posts were taken at various White House events over the years, and in multiple cases the parents have spoken out against claims that Biden behaved inappropriately around their children.
One often-used photo shows Biden touching a young girl’s arm as he leans in to whisper something as she looks slightly uncomfortable.
The image shows Maggie Coons, the daughter of Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware, during her father’s swearing-in ceremony in January 2015. 
After the clip went viral, Sen. Coons, a Democrat, told Fox News host Chris Wallace that Biden was simply offering her reassurance and that his daughter didn’t think he was creepy. Coons said that Biden, who held Coons’ Senate seat before resigning to serve as vice president, has known his children their whole lives.
"I could hear him," Coons said in the interview. "He was leaning forward and whispering some encouragement to her about how, when he was sworn in, his own daughter Ashley was 13 and she felt awkward and uncomfortable."
Carly Melin, former member of the Minnesota House of Representatives, spoke out on Twitter when a 2014 photo she took with Biden and former U.S. Rep. Rick Nolan, D-Minn., became the subject of a Twitter thread by conservative columnist Richard Armande Mills. In the image, Melin and Biden are both holding Melin’s son. Mills, a conservative columnist for Turning Point USA, wrote in the tweet that Biden is "an open sexual predator."
"Sir, I don’t know you," Melin responded. "You have tweeted out multiple photos of my infant son in a disturbing, misconstrued attempt to advance your political viewpoint. Delete all tweets that include my son. I’ve reported your behavior to Twitter. Thank you."
Our ruling
Social media users claim that Biden is a pedophile. There is zero evidence — no accusations, testimonies, arrests or investigations — that gives this claim any credibility.
Photos that supposedly support the claim are taken out of context or have been directly contradicted by the families involved.

Hunter Biden is a pedophile. The Big Guy has inappropriately touched girls and women in public for decades. I really don't care what liberal "fact checkers" have to say on the subject. They are propagandists for the left and nothing more.
So now Hunter Biden is... Dodgy

Is Jill Biden part of the Kabal too, Hooter?

Your Qanon underoos are showing. Big Grin
(03-06-2021, 10:34 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:49 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: These baseless claims of President Biden behaving inappropriately with children have been relentlessly circulated on social media outlets(where almost nothing but lies are posted) and have been dishonestly propagated on this site as well.  Much of the time , people posting these lies do so knowing what they post has no basis in fact.   People like my mother read this kind of garbage on Facebook and believe every word of it. Many, like her, have become radicalized by reading lies, fake news stories, and doctored images or images lacking context. 

Whether you are on FB , Twitter, or an internet sports forum, if you feel, like I do, that  the spreading of misinformation is dangerous, I petition you to call out the perpetrators every time they repeat these false claims. Without the STOP THE STEAL  lies , there would have been no Capitol insurrection, no loss of life , no near-coup of our government.  People , your democracy was put at risk because of the dissemination  of lies and disinformation. Think about that next time you are debating about whether or not to call out people that spread these toxic lies.

from PolitiFact :

Examining the images

Our ruling

Hunter Biden is a pedophile. The Big Guy has inappropriately touched girls and women in public for decades. I really don't care what liberal "fact checkers" have to say on the subject. They are propagandists for the left and nothing more.
Great example why they need to do away with section 230 would put a end to Wrong Way Quooter spreading his lies
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(03-06-2021, 10:51 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 10:34 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

from PolitiFact :

Examining the images

Our ruling

Great example why they need to do away with section 230 would put a end to Wrong Way Quooter spreading his lies
Get out of the basement and get a job, Comrade vector. You are going nuts spending all of your time online.
[Video: ]
(03-06-2021, 12:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [Video: ]
STOP THE LIES! China Joe Biden IS A PEDOPHILE and so is his worthless crackhead son, Hunter.

Steve Daines’ Niece Confirms Joe Biden Pinched Her Nipple, According To Report
^^ Reading this tripe It's no wonder that the LORD said He would be the One to stop all liars.

Psalm 63:11
But the king will rejoice in God;
everyone who swears by Him will glory,
For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped.

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

Proverbs 19:22
What is desirable in a man is his kindness,
And it is better to be a poor man than a liar.

1 Timothy 1:10
and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching,
Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/The-End-Of-Liars

Not even the whole US Army could stop the lies. Only the Creator of this universe has power enough for the task.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nothing but trash sites spreading this garbage. Again, the propagators of this dung should be investigateed thoroughly. It's probably projection for many of these weirdos spreading this baseless trash. The only people pinching children's nipples are the ones spreading these fables.

Vector, let me ask you this question because i know you will tell it like it is.  Who would you trust more around your grandkids--- the honorable Joseph Robinette Biden's, a man who has served his country honorably and dutifully for nearly a half century, or one of these conspiracy sleezeballs who spread this tripe?

Let's play 'Who Do You Trust?' ?  Respected lawmaker on both sides of the political isle for decades or someone who hangs out on GAB and fondles himself in the basement of his mother's house while watching old Trump videos?

Who would you trust more around kids, vector?
^Voted for a pedophile traitor for President and is proud of doing so.

Watch Jeff Sessions swat Biden's hand away as Biden attempts to touch another young girl. Apparently, Biden's Secret Service details are not the only ones aware of China Joe's proclivities for the young ones. 

STOP THE LIES! China Joe is a sick, old man, and before that he was a sick, middle-aged man, and before that he was a sick, young man. On top of that, he has never been a smart man. This country can do better than installing a man like China Joe Biden into the presidency. In fact, this country has done better many, many times in the past.

(07-28-2021, 01:50 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Reading this tripe It's no wonder that the LORD said He would be the One to stop all liars.

But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching,

Not even the whole US Army could stop the lies. Only the Creator of this universe has power enough for the task.
TRT looks like he will start with your King and move on down to you and Quooter.

(07-28-2021, 01:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: STOP THE LIES! China Joe Biden IS A PEDOPHILE and so is his worthless crackhead son, Hunter.

Quooter looks like your President Biden is going to get his infrastructure bill that will be a Great Win for Americans. But the King is going to try his best to not let it happen.
Quooter this is nothing but more of your Lies if I was President Biden I would sue over this.

(07-28-2021, 01:55 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Nothing but trash sites spreading this garbage. Again, the propagators of this dung should be investigateed thoroughly. It's probably projection for many of these weirdos spreading this baseless trash. The only people pinching children's nipples are the ones spreading these fables.

Vector, let me ask you this question because i know you will tell it like it is.  Who would you trust more around your grandkids--- the honorable Joseph Robinette Biden's, a man who has served his country honorably and dutifully for nearly a half century, or one of these conspiracy sleezeballs who spread this tripe?

Let's play 'Who Do You Trust?' ?  Respected lawmaker on both sides of the political isle for decades or someone who hangs out on GAB and fondles himself in the basement of his mother's house while watching old Trump videos?

That's a NO brainer Our Great President Biden.
If my kid was still young I wouldn't let him ride a Bicycle by their house I would be afraid the stupid syndrome would be contagious  just maybe if he wore a mask maybe.

(07-28-2021, 01:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: STOP THE LIES! China Joe Biden IS A PEDOPHILE and so is his worthless crackhead son, Hunter.

Quooter this guy who wrote the story is a Trumpster

Patrick Howley - Wikipedia
(07-28-2021, 03:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 01:50 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Reading this tripe It's no wonder that the LORD said He would be the One to stop all liars.

TRT looks like he will start with your King and move on down to you and Quooter.

Quooter looks like your President Biden is going to get his infrastructure bill that will be a Great Win for Americans. But the King is going to try his best to not let it happen.
Quooter this is nothing but more of your Lies if I was President Biden I would sue over this.

(07-28-2021, 01:55 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Nothing but trash sites spreading this garbage. Again, the propagators of this dung should be investigateed thoroughly. It's probably projection for many of these weirdos spreading this baseless trash. The only people pinching children's nipples are the ones spreading these fables.

If my kid was still young I wouldn't let him ride a Bicycle by their house I would be afraid the stupid syndrome would be contagious  just maybe if he wore a mask maybe.

What about the guy holding the camera, Welfare King. Was he also a Trumpster and if so, then did that cause the video to show Biden pinching a young girl's nipple? I would say, "Come on now, you are smarter than that," but the fact is you aren't.

^^ This is what OSH and vector have to look forward to. Every word of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-28-2021, 03:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

What about the guy holding the camera, Welfare King. Was he also a Trumpster and if so, then did that cause the video to show Biden pinching a young girl's nipple? I would say, "Come on now, you are smarter than that," but the fact is you aren't.
Quooter their's NO doubt the guy holding the camera is a Trumpster you can do better than this Quooter.

(07-28-2021, 04:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

TRT you left yourself out. And don't forget about your Twin Quooter.
(07-28-2021, 04:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Quooter their's NO doubt the guy holding the camera is a Trumpster you can do better than this Quooter.

Are you saying that the little girl in the video jumped for no reason and is now lying about being pinched? The video clearly shows that she was in fact, pinched by the Pedo in Chief. I have never seen so many liars who refuse to acknowledge what their own eyes witness and their own ears hear. I am sure that you must have concocted some equally implausible explanation by now for what appeared to be Jeff Sessions preventing Biden from touching another young girl.

Joe Biden has been a prolific liar throughout his career. You four Marxists prefer to believe that everybody but Biden lies and ignore his record. There was a time that Biden's dishonesty made him a laughingstock even among the most liberal Washington journalists. There are videos to prove that is the truth, just that there are videos proving that Biden has inappropriately touched females of all ages for many years. Open your eyes and BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING YOU.

^^OSH will find that Carl Sagan and the other famous men whose names he so loves to drop will be nowhere to be found on Judgment day.
(07-28-2021, 04:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Are you saying that the little girl in the video jumped for no reason and is now lying about being pinched? The video clearly shows that she was in fact, pinched by the Pedo in Chief. I have never seen so many liars who refuse to acknowledge what their own eyes witness and their own ears hear. I am sure that you must have concocted some equally implausible explanation by now for what appeared to be Jeff Sessions preventing Biden from touching another young girl.

Joe Biden has been a prolific liar throughout his career. You four Marxists prefer to believe that everybody but Biden lies and ignore his record. There was a time that Biden's dishonesty made him a laughingstock even among the most liberal Washington journalists. There are videos to prove that is the truth, just that there are videos proving that Biden has inappropriately touched females of all ages for many years. Open your eyes and BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING YOU.
Quooter I am saying the video was doctored by a bunch of Trumsters.
(07-28-2021, 04:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 03:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote: TRT looks like he will start with your King and move on down to you and Quooter.

That video has been around since before Trump even announced that he intended to run for President. I would say nice try, but it was a pretty feeble effort, Welfare King. Maybe one of those "Trumsters," whatever that is, has a time machine.
(07-28-2021, 05:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 03:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: What about the guy holding the camera, Welfare King. Was he also a Trumpster and if so, then did that cause the video to show Biden pinching a young girl's nipple? I would say, "Come on now, you are smarter than that," but the fact is you aren't.

(07-28-2021, 04:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ This is what OSH and vector have to look forward to. Every word of it.

That video has been around since before Trump even announced that he intended to run for President. I would say nice try, but it was a pretty feeble effort, Welfare King. Maybe one of those "Trumsters," whatever that is, has a time machine.
Quooter so you are saying no one could doctor a video before 2015 ?
(07-28-2021, 05:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter their's NO doubt the guy holding the camera is a Trumpster you can do better than this Quooter.

I'm saying that your fingers are moving but your words are making no sense. You are lying to yourself even before you lie to us. If all of the videos showing China Joe touching little girls and women of all ages inappropriately were doctored, there would be eye witnesses disputing the claims. As a matter of fact, witnesses include a Secret Service agent who had to be restrained when Biden groped his girlfriend in front of him.
(07-28-2021, 08:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 05:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 04:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Are you saying that the little girl in the video jumped for no reason and is now lying about being pinched? The video clearly shows that she was in fact, pinched by the Pedo in Chief. I have never seen so many liars who refuse to acknowledge what their own eyes witness and their own ears hear. I am sure that you must have concocted some equally implausible explanation by now for what appeared to be Jeff Sessions preventing Biden from touching another young girl.

I'm saying that your fingers are moving but your words are making no sense. You are lying to yourself even before you lie to us. If all of the videos showing China Joe touching little girls and women of all ages inappropriately were doctored, there would be eye witnesses disputing the claims. As a matter of fact, witnesses include a Secret Service agent who had to be restrained when Biden groped his girlfriend in front of him.
Quooter just more of your lies and Jibber Jabber
"Former DHS Head Chad Wolf claims the Biden administration seeded, and continues to seed COVID variants by quietly shipping Illegal Immigrants across the nation. And that's just the ones we know about"--- Brian Kilmeade

Trump got called a xenophobe suffering from hysteria for imposing the China travel ban by whom? ---why Joseph R Biden of course. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to understand what's going on right now. No matter what Trump did it was pronounced terrible because he didn't play for the Democrat side. That little distinction got him blamed for the pandemic. Conversely, no matter what Biden does it's always the best thing ever because... he is a Democrat. According to Democrats and the in-the-tank media, Democrats are all geniuses that cannot lie, but all Republicans are idiots whose every word are lies.

Let's see here. Trump supposedly caused the pandemic with his travel ban while self absorbed Dems were engrossed in impeachment proceedings. Hard to connect those improbable dots, wouldn't you say? But meanwhile, because Border Patrol is so overwhelmed with the border insurgency, processing the flood of illegals has been impossible. So 50 thousand or so were just allowed to skip processing altogether, and were just shipped at taxpayer expense across the nation. MANY of them sick with COVID. Not hard at all to connect those dots. According to the DHS, the number of illegals crossing the border sick with COVID has gone up 900 percent year over year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-29-2021, 11:18 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: "Former DHS Head Chad Wolf claims the Biden administration seeded, and continues to seed COVID variants by quietly shipping Illegal Immigrants across the nation. And that's just the ones we know about"--- Brian Kilmeade

Trump got called a xenophobe suffering from hysteria for imposing the China travel ban by whom? ---why Joseph R Biden of course. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to understand what's going on right now. No matter what Trump did it was pronounced terrible because he didn't play for the Democrat side. That little distinction got him blamed for the pandemic. Conversely, no matter what Biden does it's always the best thing ever because... he is a Democrat. According to Democrats and the in-the-tank media, Democrats are all geniuses that cannot lie, but all Republicans are idiots whose every word are lies.

Let's see here. Trump supposedly caused the pandemic with his travel ban while self absorbed Dems were engrossed in impeachment proceedings. Hard to connect those improbable dots, wouldn't you say? But meanwhile, because Border Patrol is so overwhelmed with the border insurgency, processing the flood of illegals has been impossible. So 50 thousand or so were just allowed to skip processing altogether, and were just shipped at taxpayer expense across the nation. MANY of them sick with COVID. Not hard at all to connect those dots. According to the DHS, the number of illegals crossing the border sick with COVID has gone up 900 percent year over year.
TRT your King had his shot at handling the virus he failed in FACT it was a disaster time to move on.