Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 70 Pike County Central 47
Final
I’m always hearing about how good Pike County Central is but this doesn’t reflect it. Did PCC have some players out?
I don’t think Pike Central had anyone out. East Ridge just put the clams on them defensively. They forced a lot of turnovers and the Hawks couldn’t buy a shot from outside. They were held to 11 points in the first half.

East Ridge is definitely a sleeper in the 15th. They play really hard defense and they have some size inside to grind teams down.
East Ridge could win it the 15th or lose in the first round of the district. Just don't know which team will show up.
(03-04-2021, 02:09 PM)Mister D Wrote: I don’t think Pike Central had anyone out. East Ridge just put the clams on them defensively. They forced a lot of turnovers and the Hawks couldn’t buy a shot from outside. They were held to 11 points in the first half.

East Ridge is definitely a sleeper in the 15th. They play really hard defense and they have some size inside to grind teams down.
East Ridge has a solid team. I was able to watch them at Paintsville last month. I’ve not had the chance to watch Pike Central yet.