Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ole Miss 70 Kentucky 62
Final from Oxford.     15 losses in 23 games on the season.

Cats blistered the nets with their shooting:  37.5% (FG)  ,   25%(3-pt.)  ;   60%(FT)  .    Ole Miss outrebounded UK by  11.

Good to see the Cats finally rounding into form as the SEC Tournament draws near.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Westside
This team is pitiful we all know that.

But for the first time ever. I went to sleep instead of watch the game. Never have I missed a guy I could control. I literally just went to bed cause I didn’t want to watch the Cats play.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I went back and forth between the game and astronomy videos.  They were up five when I left for a few minutes and when I came back they were down seven. I couldn't have fathomed this kind of year.  I'm blaming everything on COVID.

Does anyone think we will win four straight in the SEC Tourney?
(03-03-2021, 10:24 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I went back and forth between the game and astronomy videos.  They were up five when I left for a few minutes and when I came back they were down seven. I couldn't have fathomed this kind of year.  I'm blaming everything on COVID.

Does anyone think we will win four straight in the SEC Tourney?

I personally think there’s a better chance that we don’t win another game period.
I am 51 years old. I have been watching UK basketball since i was six. This is the first year I have not watched even a minute of this garbage.

This team taking a knee, crying racism, Cal and his BLM shirt then the shirt with religion on one side and the twin towers on the other.

And please don't say we need to support this trash. Yeh yeh UK is racist. I mean Cal gets kids that can get to the pros but are have no concept of team. They have no concept of what that Jersey they wear means to the state of Kentucky. There are literally thousands of student athletes that can play at UK and be successful more than this group.

Cal needs to stop bringing in this trash and start bringing in kids that want to wear the jersey and respect what it means to the fans. But then again if Cal had any stones about him he would just leave at the end of the year.

And lets not have this conversation of who do you bring in. Listen there are countless coaches out there that are great teachers. They can win. Look at Bama. And don't bring up money. UK has more than enough money to pay cal out. That is a cop out.

We need immediate change to this team.
Jimmy Dykes says he doesn't see this season as a trend for UK. He says he has no doubt that Cal will right the ship.
(03-04-2021, 01:07 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Jimmy Dykes says he doesn't see this season as a trend for UK. He says he has no doubt that Cal will right the ship.

Not too hot of a take from Jimmy Dykes talking about a hall of fame coach and the University of Kentucky!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL