Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Football
Opening game of the season for North Carolina 
New Bern #7 4A at J.H Rose (Greenville) #9 3A. Something for your football fix.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ayden-Grifton out Greenville visits West Craven in a2A battle in week 2 if the season.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3724217137663672

Link doesn't seem to be working. If you really want watch, go to 252 ESPN Radio on Facebook.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How weird is it watching football right now Jarons? I drove by Pikeville High School the other day and UPIKE was playing and I was just thinking to myself this just doesn't feel right. Happy the kids are getting to play though!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Watched several Rose Rampants games when I lived in Greenville. They always have some gifted athletes.
(03-05-2021, 11:48 PM)Spud6 Wrote: How weird is it watching football right now Jarons? I drove by Pikeville High School the other day and UPIKE was playing and I was just thinking to myself this just doesn't feel right.  Happy the kids are getting to play though!

It is strange seeing all the fall sports happening right now.  All fields are brown, the weather is a little cool. I have not seen any football games in person yet,  probably won't due to strict capacity limits.  I'm not complaining high school football is the only sport that I truly love to watch.  I will watch hs football anytime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • Spud6
(03-06-2021, 01:40 AM)Diogenes Wrote: Watched several Rose Rampants games when I lived in Greenville. They always have some gifted athletes.

They have a junior that is a 4 star prospect (Michael Allen) with multiple offers. He looks like a a beast. In the latest realignment draft Rose and Jacksonville will be in the same conference. Hopefully Rose will come to Jacksonville in the fall and I will get to see him in person.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]