Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pure evil
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status...2550324224

Can't wait to see how the brainwashed liberals on here justify being all in on this sicko Democrat evil stuff...
they justify saying that were the problem
Sounds like he said he would respect the law.   The law says abortion is legal. The reason that won't change is because the vast majority of Americans want it to remain legal. Barely more than 1 in 10  Americans say it should be illegal in all cases. All I heard the man say is that he would respect the law. The law in this case reflects the will of the vast majority of the people in the country.  When we don't respect the law(legal and fair elections, for instance), the result is an insurrection and attempted coup. Sounds like this man respects the law. Respecting the law is important.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
^^^Pathetic
Xavier Becerra is yet another ideologue lawyer, driven by recent notions of social justice and not the law as written. who has nada by way of training to assume duties as the United States secretary of health and human services. He's a raging lib with an agenda to grind just like the entire administration.

I do not accept the surmise which states only 1 in 10 Americans are pro life. AFTR, when that little baby's head emerges from the mother's womb and some heartless jerk murders it, he/she and all those who support such barbarism may temporarily seem to be getting by with doing so, although I'd have to think keeping the door to that murder closet closed is a nightmare they know will someday consume them. But the day of reckoning (which only the Lord is powerful enough 'to deliver') every last one of those who participated or supported abortion, will suffer eternally. And at that point all of God's creation will understand that only He can adequately judge and punish those who are without Christ. But this idea that there is comfort or safety in numbers is refuted once again by none other than the Lord Himself---
Matt 7: 13-14
13“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION---
"Partial-birth abortion (PBA) is the term Congress has used to describe a procedure that crosses the line from abortion to infanticide.  The doctor delivers a substantial portion of the living child outside his mother's body --- the entire head in a head-first delivery or the trunk past the navel in a feet-first delivery --- then kills the child by crushing his skull or removing his brain by suction."
https://www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/...h-abortion

Suction. Pretty innocuous sounding until  the reality and horror of the act is revealed.
"Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which  the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (vagina), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb).  The abortionist punctures the base of the baby’s skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar.  He then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes the baby's brain with a powerful suction machine.  This causes the skull to collapse, after which the abortionist completes the delivery of the now-dead baby. 
https://nrlc.org/archive/abortion/facts/pbafacts.html

But according to advocates there's nothing to see here, move along. Please!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot
(02-25-2021, 05:16 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Sounds like he said he would respect the law.   The law says abortion is legal. The reason that won't change is because the vast majority of Americans want it to remain legal. Barely more than 1 in 10  Americans say it should be illegal in all cases. All I heard the man say is that he would respect the law. The law in this case reflects the will of the vast majority of the people in the country.  When we don't respect the law(legal and fair elections, for instance), the result is an insurrection and attempted coup. Sounds like this man respects the law. Respecting the law is important.
In the Gallup poll, when respondents were first asked about the legality of abortion, 49% described themselves as "pro-life" and 46% as "pro-choice." However, among people who were not asked about legality first, 43% described themselves as "pro-life" and 52% as "pro-choice." Gallup's 2019 polling also found that 50% of Americans believe abortion to be morally wrong, while 42% believe it to be morally acceptable, and 6% believe that it depends on the situation.
(02-25-2021, 03:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Xavier Becerra is yet another ideologue lawyer, driven by recent notions of social justice and not the law as written. who has nada by way of training to assume duties as the United States secretary of health and human services. He's a raging lib with an agenda to grind just like the entire administration.

I do not accept the surmise which states only 1 in 10 Americans are pro life. AFTR, when that little baby's head emerges from the mother's womb and some heartless jerk murders it, he/she and all those who support such barbarism may temporarily seem to be getting by with doing so, although I'd have to think keeping the door to that murder closet closed is a nightmare they know will someday consume them. But the day of reckoning (which only the Lord is powerful enough 'to deliver') every last one of those who participated or supported abortion, will suffer eternally. And at that point all of God's creation will understand that only He can adequately judge and punish those who are without Christ. But this idea that there is comfort or safety in numbers is refuted once again by none other than the Lord Himself---
13“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

"Partial-birth abortion (PBA) is the term Congress has used to describe a procedure that crosses the line from abortion to infanticide.  The doctor delivers a substantial portion of the living child outside his mother's body --- the entire head in a head-first delivery or the trunk past the navel in a feet-first delivery --- then kills the child by crushing his skull or removing his brain by suction."

Suction. Pretty innocuous sounding until  the reality and horror of the act is revealed.
"Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which  the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (vagina), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb).  The abortionist punctures the base of the baby’s skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar.  He then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes the baby's brain with a powerful suction machine.  This causes the skull to collapse, after which the abortionist completes the delivery of the now-dead baby. 

I did not say that 1 in 10 categorize themselves as pro-life. I think a  larger percentage than that would say they are pro-life. But the fact remains(and the polling has been consistent on this) that only a bit over 10% say they want abortion to be illegal in all cases.  Only a small minority of Americans wants Roe overturned.  I know you don't like to hear that  Jetson  , but Americans want their abortion option to be remain legal.  If you don't like it, do something to change the law.  As for now, I just want people in high government positions to respect the current law. Unfortunately , the  disgraced former president did not respect the law and neither did his grifters and sycophants and the domestic terrorists who he encouraged.  That's why we had an insurrection and attempted coup.  

Btw, I've never known a liberal who liked abortion. We just think, as do about 87% of Americans that the option should remain available for women in some cases.  Only a small minority disagree with that. Apparently, Jetson is one of those. That's fine. It's okay to disagree.  I'm just saying I want the head of the HHS to respect the law, as it is currently written. Apparently, he does.

(02-25-2021, 03:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 05:16 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Sounds like he said he would respect the law.   The law says abortion is legal. The reason that won't change is because the vast majority of Americans want it to remain legal. Barely more than 1 in 10  Americans say it should be illegal in all cases. All I heard the man say is that he would respect the law. The law in this case reflects the will of the vast majority of the people in the country.  When we don't respect the law(legal and fair elections, for instance), the result is an insurrection and attempted coup. Sounds like this man respects the law. Respecting the law is important.
In the Gallup poll, when respondents were first asked about the legality of abortion, 49% described themselves as "pro-life" and 46% as "pro-choice." However, among people who were not asked about legality first, 43% described themselves as "pro-life" and 52% as "pro-choice." Gallup's 2019 polling also found that 50% of Americans believe abortion to be morally wrong, while 42% believe it to be morally acceptable, and 6% believe that it depends on the situation.

Never said that only 10% categorize themselves as pro-life.  I said that only 10-20% (I think its around 13%) want abortion to be illegal in all cases. The vast majority of Americans do not want Roe overturned.
(02-25-2021, 04:40 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 03:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Xavier Becerra is yet another ideologue lawyer, driven by recent notions of social justice and not the law as written. who has nada by way of training to assume duties as the United States secretary of health and human services. He's a raging lib with an agenda to grind just like the entire administration.

I did not say that 1 in 10 categorize themselves as pro-life. I think a  larger percentage than that would say they are pro-life. But the fact remains(and the polling has been consistent on this) that only a bit over 10% say they want abortion to be illegal in all cases.  Only a small minority of Americans wants Roe overturned.  I know you don't like to hear that  Jetson  , but Americans want their abortion option to be remain legal.  If you don't like it, do something to change the law.  As for now, I just want people in high government positions to respect the current law. Unfortunately , the  disgraced former president did not respect the law and neither did his grifters and sycophants and the domestic terrorists who he encouraged.  That's why we had an insurrection and attempted coup.  

Btw, I've never known a liberal who liked abortion. We just think, as do about 87% of Americans that the option should remain available for  women in some cases.  Only a small minority disagree with that. Apparently, Jetson is one of those. That's fine. It's okay to disagree.  I'm just saying I want the head of the HHS to respect the law, as it is currently written. Apparently, he does.
You can't make a post without talking about Trump, now a private citizen. Pure brainwashed political hackery. You are trying to argue people who don't want abortion in ANY CASE, which includes threat of injury or death to the mother, yet liberals want abortion in ANY CASE, even after birth. And have taxpayers (ME) PAY FOR IT. Go ahead and own unfettered abortion, it defines who you are. That living baby in the womb that has a heartbeat and eats and sleeps and moves around and can hear sounds and can feel pain isn't human, because sCiEnCe.
I'll give you that Hound. (Except for the part about DJT and his supporters not respecting the law) AFTR, the wording of law based on the SC ruling the mother's Right to Privacy, said that abortions were to be rare and legal and based on only 3 criteria-- rape, incest, and danger to mother's life. But the kingpins of the left have allowed and insisted that of 70 plus million abortions to date on the grounds of rape or incest, that in those cases women shouldn't be forced to carry and then assumably rear these children, is still bogus. North of 70 million is anything but rare.

Only 1% or less, of all performed abortions are the result of rape or incest.
 https://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/13/us/ra...tions.html

That means 700 thousand were legitimate, depending on one's point of view. But 70 million were not. I would offer in the case of those 700 thousand, that it would not take an overly active imagination to envision a more than adequate number of willing adoptive parents who would have gladly accepted those innocents as their own. This is one shame this nation will not survive, I can assure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dear Conservatives,

The Abortion fight is political theater.  Republicans can repeal RvW now if they believe the conservative court was wrong.  No challenges.  When was the last challenge?  I'm pretty certain in 2017 Conservatives could have repealed RvW and passed a law banning Abortions since GOP had HOUSE, SENATE, PRESIDENT, and SCOTUS.  What happened?

The scourge of our time that all Republicans run their campaigns on was allowed to continue.  Why?

The Republican party can't win on policy they have to try to win on emotion.  If Abortion is over and done then it's personality and well...let's look at the personalities:  Cruz, Rubio, Boebert, Taylor, and last but not least Trump. 

You boys have been lied to again.  You'll figure it out one of these days.

Sincerely,

Cardfan1 Big Grin
^^ Just when I think you can't possibly top the last lie you prove me wrong.

You love government because you think using the power of government, conservatives can be controlled. You're wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jetpilot
(02-25-2021, 05:06 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Dear Conservatives,

The Abortion fight is political theater.  Republicans can repeal RvW now if they believe the conservative court was wrong.  No challenges.  When was the last challenge?  I'm pretty certain in 2017 Conservatives could have repealed RvW and passed a law banning Abortions since GOP had HOUSE, SENATE, PRESIDENT, and SCOTUS.  What happened?

The scourge of our time that all Republicans run their campaigns on was allowed to continue.  Why?

The Republican party can't win on policy they have to try to win on emotion.  If Abortion is over and done then it's personality and well...let's look at the personalities:  Cruz, Rubio, Boebert, Taylor, and last but not least Trump. 

You boys have been lied to again.  You'll figure it out one of these days.

Sincerely,

Cardfan1 Big Grin
LOL CF one of your best ones yet! When was the last time you heard Dems talk policy? They had you brainwashed into believing Trump was a Russian agent for 4+ years rather than trying to win policy debates. Now that Trump isn't around they are trying to brainwash you (which is easy) into thinking conservatives are all white supremacists and domestic terrorists, rather than trying to win on policy. Now run along and sit and stare at your liberal TV and wait for it to tell you what to think next.
(02-25-2021, 05:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Just when I think you can't possibly top the last lie you prove me wrong.

You love government because you think using the power of government, conservatives can be controlled. You're wrong.
Wait...

No Answer?  

Why didn't your Dear Leader smite abortion?
(02-25-2021, 05:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 05:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Just when I think you can't possibly top the last lie you prove me wrong.

Wait...

No Answer?  

I just got through with explaining why although men may pass laws in direct contravention to God's law, and all that which makes any moral sense at all. You summarily dismissed all of that because you are the one who has no plausible answer. Why would I obscure my own position by contending with you that your side of this issue is so obviously wrong? Trump couldn't just EO the abortion industry out of existence, but he did more to publicly denounce the practice, and lawfully limit the practice than all his predecessors combined. Meanwhile you can leap right over the 'rare and legal' language of the law with ease while you strain to somehow keep blaming Trump for everything under the sun.

What I said was people who support abortion will pay dearly for having done so. Are you among that group? The argument is won, whether you admit as much at this point is moot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-25-2021, 06:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Wait...

No Answer?  

I just got through with explaining why although men may pass laws in direct contravention to God's law, and all that which makes any moral sense at all. You summarily dismissed all of that because you are the one who has no plausible answer. Why would I obscure my own position by contending with you that your side of this issue is so obviously wrong? Trump couldn't just EO the abortion industry out of existence, but he did more to publicly denounce the practice, and lawfully limit the practice than all his predecessors combined. Meanwhile you can leap right over the 'rare and legal' language of the law with ease while you strain to somehow keep blaming Trump for everything under the sun.

What I said was people who support abortion will pay dearly for having done so. Are you among that group? The argument is won, whether you admit as much at this point is moot.
so if Trump did his part...what about the rest of the party ?  

I find it comical that this party was willing to destroy our democracy for Trump, but the same fire wasn’t out there to end Abortion. 

Republicans are frauds.
I just repeated what the HHS nominee said. He said he respects the law, I respect the law; we all should respect the law. Again, I don't know anyone who loves abortion. But a woman's right to choose has been the law for fifty years and most Americans want it to remain the law. I don't know why I should been called pathetic for mentioning respect for the law.
(02-25-2021, 08:15 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I just repeated what the HHS nominee said. He said he respects the law, I respect the law; we all should respect the law. Again, I don't know anyone who loves abortion. But a woman's right to choose has been the law for fifty years and most Americans want it to remain the law. I don't know why I should been called pathetic for mentioning respect for the law.
Who are you trying to kid? Sanctuary cities to hide criminals, no bail, open borders and even giving money to illegals, trying to take 1st and 2nd amendment rights away, liberals burning cities, setting stuff on fire, defacing buildings and statues and attacking police...it goes on and on...
"We should all respect the law"...my god nobody is stupid enough to buy that from a liberal... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

He could not state any instance in which he would oppose any abortion
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Any you other geniuses know why Abortion still exists when Republicans had all the power 2 years ago?
(02-25-2021, 08:41 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Any you other geniuses know why Abortion still exists when Republicans had all the power 2 years ago?
I'm not a genius like our conservative friends on here , but I know why. Republicans never, ever want the abortion issue to go away. That's their wedge issue that keeps their base coming back again and again and again.
  • Cardfan1
(02-25-2021, 08:41 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Any you other geniuses know why Abortion still exists when Republicans had all the power 2 years ago?
If you have any sense, you know it's complicated. But here you go.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/re...cna1110146
(02-25-2021, 09:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Thank all the Gods.  

I hope it works. Republicans will lose their wedge issue (@Old School Hound) and then there will need to be a real social safety net to care for Americans I.e. universal healthcare, education and possible wage.  

we need more citizens. We need more citizens of color who are the ones who chose to abort their babies, because the deck is stacked against them. 

But with this action our nation will start to care for its people rather than have half of the nation only concerned with fetuses. 

Who am I kidding? 

let’s be serious...
it’s all a charade. Nothing will happen.
(02-25-2021, 06:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Wait...

No Answer?  

so if Trump did his part...what about the rest of the party ?  

I find it comical that this party was willing to destroy our democracy for Trump, but the same fire wasn’t out there to end Abortion. 

Republicans are frauds.

My responsibility before the Lord as it relates to abortion and other sin is to point out how wrong it is according to the Scripture. We used to be backed up by the laws of the land to the same end, but 'progress' wiped all that away. Even in this day of rebellion, men's own consciences still convict them in validation of the wrong they do, though protests and the like have their places too. But if you're suggesting violence should have been a part of the issue I disagree. I believe and have charged that many of 'the party' are indeed frauds. Especially the establishment types. Frankly though, we've all got the blood of the innocents on our hands to some extent, because none of us have pushed the issue of legalized infanticide far enough.

That doesn't mean that any of those in opposition should acquiesce to the murderous stupidity of the practice, nor should we back down when the subject comes up. I don't care how often or how many people say it's settled law, it's wrong and America will pay for it collectively, and the men involved will pay for it individually. This idea you suggest in which you state that the people could take the law into their own hands in some sort of coup for any cause, is uncharted water for everyone of us. And IMO the violence we have seen, was organized and abetted by only one party.

And lastly there Cardfan, your charges of insurrection are getting more than a bit old. First you have no idea what you're talking about, just repeating liberal lies. But more importantly if there was an attempted coup the heaviest weapon I saw was a hair hat with horns on it. Not one shot was fired, and not one gun that I know of, was taken from the person of any of the so-called Trump supporters. Were any guns taken from cars? Yes. Among the 6 reported guns confiscated were a number of stun guns. Hard to fire a gun, in a car, blocks or miles away from where one happens to be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jetpilot
(02-25-2021, 09:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 09:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Thank all the Gods.  

I hope it works. Republicans will lose their wedge issue (@Old School Hound) and then there will need to be a real social safety net to care for Americans I.e. universal healthcare, education and possible wage.  

we need more citizens. We need more citizens of color who are the ones who chose to abort their babies, because the deck is stacked against them. 

But with this action our nation will start to care for its people rather than have half of the nation only concerned with fetuses. 

Who am I kidding? 

let’s be serious...
it’s all a charade. Nothing will happen.
Sad that you consider the mass slaughter of babies in the womb to be a political football. Sick.
(02-25-2021, 08:56 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
I'm not a genius like our conservative friends on here , but I know why. Republicans never, ever want the abortion issue to go away. That's their wedge issue that keeps their base coming back again and again and again.
Haha you don't think most of Republicans in Congress aren't pro-life like the vast majority of their constituents? You're kidding yourself.
(02-26-2021, 12:08 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
Haha you don't think most of Republicans in Congress aren't pro-life like the vast majority of their constituents? You're kidding yourself.

They SAY they're pro-life, but who knows, are they?   They are not "pro-life" enough to want the law of the land to be overturned(only about 13% want that). Cardsfan1 is right when he says that most Republican lawmakers want this issue to stick around. Nothing fires up the far right more than this issue(although homosexuality is close).  But the will is just not there for most Americans. The vast majority of Americans simply don't want the law overturned. I just don't forsee any changes in the NEXT fifty years. (Hell, I don't forsee another Republican president in the next fifty years).  There's just not enough Jetsons. Again, I have never met a liberal who is overjoyed about abortions. I think most all would say they are pro-choice, not pro-abortion. 

Jetson,  are you in the 13% who says never or are there situations (rape, incest, life of the mother, etc...) that you think the option should be available. 

Btw, where the hell is vector?   He's a good progressive so know he's not in Cancun.  What have you all done with him?
  • Cardfan1
(02-26-2021, 02:25 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

They SAY they're pro-life, but who knows, are they?   They are not "pro-life" enough to want the law of the land to be overturned(only about 13% want that). Cardsfan1 is right when he says that most Republican lawmakers want this issue to stick around. Nothing fires up the far right more than this issue(although homosexuality is close).  But the will is just not there for most Americans. The vast majority of Americans simply don't want the law overturned. I just don't forsee any changes in the NEXT fifty years. (Hell, I don't forsee another Republican president in the next fifty years).  There's just not enough Jetsons. Again, I have never met a liberal who is overjoyed about abortions. I think most all would say they are pro-choice, not pro-abortion. 

Jetson,  are you in the 13% who says never or are there situations (rape, incest, life of the mother, etc...) that you think the option should be available. 

Btw, where the hell is vector?   He's a good progressive so know he's not in Cancun.  What have you all done with him?
Gibberish. and pro-choice means pro-abortion,
(02-26-2021, 08:11 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

No, it doesn't.  That's what you want it to mean.  

Does pro-2nd Amendment mean pro-murder?  Absolutely not, but there may be a case where you must defend yourself. 

The same is true of abortion.
(02-26-2021, 12:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 08:56 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'm not a genius like our conservative friends on here , but I know why. Republicans never, ever want the abortion issue to go away. That's their wedge issue that keeps their base coming back again and again and again.

Does pro-2nd Amendment mean pro-murder?  Absolutely not, but there may be a case where you must defend yourself. 

Really a terrible argument. 99+% of abortions are just to get rid of unwanted babies. The rest of your post is a really bad argument as well.
(02-26-2021, 01:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 12:08 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Haha you don't think most of Republicans in Congress aren't pro-life like the vast majority of their constituents? You're kidding yourself.

Really a terrible argument. 99+% of abortions are just to get rid of unwanted babies. The rest of your post is a really bad argument as well.
Maybe it is, but so is yours.  JP, it's a moot point.  Abortion isn't going anywhere. 

I wish it would--the most obvious reason it will end the termination of a pregnancy and the damage that is done physically and mentally to the mothers. Secondly, America will have to address the systematic issues in this nation.  

But I'm sick of terrible, one-trick pony, conservative politicians that sucker voters in through fake outrage. 

Just to reiterate, those politicians don't want it to go away.
(02-26-2021, 02:18 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 01:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 02:25 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: They SAY they're pro-life, but who knows, are they?   They are not "pro-life" enough to want the law of the land to be overturned(only about 13% want that). Cardsfan1 is right when he says that most Republican lawmakers want this issue to stick around. Nothing fires up the far right more than this issue(although homosexuality is close).  But the will is just not there for most Americans. The vast majority of Americans simply don't want the law overturned. I just don't forsee any changes in the NEXT fifty years. (Hell, I don't forsee another Republican president in the next fifty years).  There's just not enough Jetsons. Again, I have never met a liberal who is overjoyed about abortions. I think most all would say they are pro-choice, not pro-abortion. 

Maybe it is, but so is yours.  JP, it's a moot point.  Abortion isn't going anywhere. 

I wish it would--the most obvious reason it will end the termination of a pregnancy and the damage that is done physically and mentally to the mothers. Secondly, America will have to address the systematic issues in this nation.  

But I'm sick of terrible, one-trick pony, conservative politicians that sucker voters in through fake outrage. 

Just to reiterate, those politicians don't want it to go away.
1. You don't know.
2. It's not fake. You want it to be but it's not. Half of this country (the good half) wants an end to the slaughter of millions of helpless babies in the womb. I'm sorry you don't like it, but it's absolutely true. Your "fake outrage" is what is fake.
3. Just to reiterate, you don't know. You wait for your liberal TV to tell you what to believe.  There are a million other issues out there, We really, really want abortion to go away. But you are free to keep lying to yourself to make yourself feel better.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, TheRealThing