Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Crooked Politicians : Nature or Nurture ???
Do you think these crooks we have as state and federal legislators are drawn to the cesspool that is politics because they are slimy by nature or do you think most of them got into politics out of a genuine desire to serve and then became crooked somewhere along the way?   Crooked by nature or crooked by nurture?  Where do you stand on this question?  I wonder what percentage of  presidents and Congressmen are narcissists?

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...w&usqp=CAU]                                               [Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...Q&usqp=CAU]                           NATURE                 VS                     NURTURE

Nurture.

They lose their want to help people shortly after they take office.
(03-05-2021, 08:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Nurture.

They lose their want to help people shortly after they take office.

As for Cruz,  I can't imagine that creepy charlatan ever wanting to help anyone but himself. Apparently no one in Congress likes that guy.  A woman by the name of Tammy Talpas  once asked him if he would submit to a DNA test to prove that he is human. He never explicitly said he was... HUMAN , that is.  Some politicians are just bad people.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
I guess I must have missed whatever it was Cruz did that got him so far in the dog house with you guys. I get George and crew, but mind to put up a short list of Cruz's more notable trespasses?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-05-2021, 09:50 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I guess I must have missed whatever it was Cruz did that got him so far in the dog house with you guys. I get George and crew, but mind to put up a short list of Cruz's more notable trespasses?
Cruz scares Democrats because he has no intellectual peer among Democrat politicians. Democrats elect people who think (or not) like them and the results speak for themselves, although not articulately.
(03-05-2021, 10:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 09:50 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I guess I must have missed whatever it was Cruz did that got him so far in the dog house with you guys. I get George and crew, but mind to put up a short list of Cruz's more notable trespasses?
Cruz scares Democrats because he has no intellectual peer among Democrat politicians. Democrats elect people who think (or not) like them and the results speak for themselves, although not articulately.
Big Grin 
Thank goodness.  
Any democrat matching him intellectually would be wearing a safety helmet toddling around the Capitol. 

Cancun Ted is starting to grow in me. 
His antics make me laugh and thoroughly piss off his constituency.  Only his brand of idiocy could lose in Texas like he will 2022.
One word SPINELESS can't stand it

(03-05-2021, 10:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Cancun Ted will never be president he will be lucky to win another term in the Senate
Double post