Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 82 Vanderbilt 78
Ok all you nonbelievers, Cal has rallied the Cats to two straight wins.  How do you like him and this team now?
Wow they beat the last place team I a weak conference by just a few points.... I will say at time they do play much better, however not good enough to be in the NCAA Tournament.... Win out and many will be impressed.....
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlueSky's post:
  • cuppett777
We tried to give this one away
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
In a season like this one you have to enjoy a win any way you can get it. Glad that they are finally starting to close some of these games out in the final four minutes.

Also the offense has finally started to click we've scored over 80 that last three games. If you had told me two weeks ago that the offense would be able to score 80 I would have laughed.
I just saw where we were ranked # 225 in the nation in field goal percentage..... crazy especially when you can make 24 out of 25 FT against Vandy...good thing we did!!!! I heard some talking that UK could win the SEC Tournament... would have to win 4 games in a row, that FG percent I do believe would catch up with you somewhere.... unless everyone opts out and we win with what is left