Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Bengals vs LA Rams (Superbowl LVI)
Ok, who you got?  By the way why don't the NFL do away with the Roman Numeral thing with the Superbowl?  That kills me.
My heart says Bengals but my brain says Rams.

The Rams offense is very explosive and balanced.. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Aaron Donald win the MVP.
(01-31-2022, 06:19 PM)The Scoop Wrote: My heart says Bengals but my brain says Rams.

The Rams offense is very explosive and balanced..  I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Aaron Donald win the MVP.

I agree.  I hope the Bengals win it, but I don't think that they will.  Its been a good, surprising run for Cincinnati regardless.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • The Scoop
(02-01-2022, 01:38 AM)Westside Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 06:19 PM)The Scoop Wrote: My heart says Bengals but my brain says Rams.

The Rams offense is very explosive and balanced..  I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Aaron Donald win the MVP.

I agree.  I hope the Bengals win it, but I don't think that they will.  Its been a good, surprising run for Cincinnati regardless.

Why not?  The Bengals are the better team, imo, when including all the intangibles, which can't be measured.

The Rams lost at home to the Titans by  12. Got totally dominated at home by 17 at the hands of Arizona. The 49'ers decimated them by 21 in SF and beat them in LA by 3.   The Rams gave up 165 yards rushing to the decimated Ravens in week 18 and had to score late to win by a single point . Aaron Donald totaled a half a sack against Baltimore.  The Superbowl will not be much of a home field advantage for the Rams. 

If the Bengals OL can keep Joe upright most of the game, they will win. Stafford is prone to making critical mistakes. I think the Bengals' players expect to win this game and I wouldn't be surprised if they do. I think, all things considered, they will prove to be the better team.
Joe will keep us in it but stafford has the pieces. He’s not throwing to scrubs anymore. He’s got two of the top 5 receivers in the league, and a reliable running game. Go Bengals Who Dey but rams win ?
I’d like to see Mathew Stafford get a ring because Joe Burrow is going to be in many, many more Super Bowls during his career. The dude is special
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(02-06-2022, 11:12 AM)Spud6 Wrote: I’d like to see Mathew Stafford get a ring because Joe Burrow is going to be in many, many more Super Bowls during his career. The dude is special

There's no guarantee that you EVER get back to the Superbowl.    Dan Marino?

It takes some lucky bounces and one injury could prevent him from ever getting another shot. Gotta win it NOW!!!

(02-05-2022, 12:55 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Joe will keep us in it but stafford has the pieces. He’s not throwing to scrubs anymore. He’s got two of the top 5 receivers in the league, and a reliable running game. Go Bengals Who Dey but rams win ?
Bengals have the best receiving core in the game along with a guy that wills them to win in Burrow.  OBJ  is yesterday's news.
(02-06-2022, 04:17 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-06-2022, 11:12 AM)Spud6 Wrote: I’d like to see Mathew Stafford get a ring because Joe Burrow is going to be in many, many more Super Bowls during his career. The dude is special

There's no guarantee that you EVER get back to the Superbowl.    Dan Marino?

It takes some lucky bounces and one injury could prevent him from ever getting another shot. Gotta win it NOW!!!

(02-05-2022, 12:55 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Joe will keep us in it but stafford has the pieces. He’s not throwing to scrubs anymore. He’s got two of the top 5 receivers in the league, and a reliable running game. Go Bengals Who Dey but rams win ?
Bengals have the best receiving core in the game along with a guy that wills them to win in Burrow.  OBJ  is yesterday's news.
look at the pieces all down the board. they have the leagues leader in receptions, a great oline, and a defense that’s top 10. Burrow and the five misfits blocking will have their hands full. The amazing oline of San Fran was getting hammered last week and they only had to blitz 3-4 players to get pressure.