Sept 24th- Raceland vs. Greenup County

Oct 1st- Raceland vs. Lincoln County,WV

Oct. 8th- Raceland vs. Betsy Layne

Oct. 15th- Raceland vs. Fairview

Oct. 22nd- Raceland at Paintsville

Oct. 29th- Raceland vs. Lawrence County
[-] The following 1 user Likes GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • Gus McCrae
Love the preseason game pickups. Bjt hate we lost the Pikeville regular season match up. Idk where the WV game pick up came from. Wish we could have added Danville or Jessamine...
(01-23-2021, 04:56 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Love the preseason game pickups. Bjt hate we lost the Pikeville regular season match up. Idk where the WV game pick up came from. Wish we could have added Danville or Jessamine...

I agree about the Lincoln County,WV game. I don't know much about this year but in previous years Lincoln County hasn't been very good. Lincoln county Did beat Wayne, West Virginia in 2020 but I think Wayne was down. Danville or Jessamine would have most likely provided Raceland more of a challenge. Maybe Lincoln will be decent to good this year, who knows.
(01-23-2021, 02:09 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: Raceland 2021 Football Schedule

Aug. 8th- Scrimmage vs. Belfry

Aug. 16th- Scimmage at Wheelersburg,OH

Aug. 20th- Raceland at Ashland

Aug 28th.- Raceland at Russell

Sept. 3rd- Raceland at Rowan County

Sept .10th- Open

Sept. 17th- Raceland at West Carter

(01-23-2021, 06:48 PM)Gus McCrae Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 02:09 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: Raceland 2021 Football Schedule

Aug. 8th- Scrimmage vs. Belfry

Aug. 16th- Scimmage at Wheelersburg,OH

Sept .10th- Open

Looks like a solid schedule.
Can anybody in 1A play with the Rams
Yes. Raceland and Paintsville will again slug it out. Pikeville will be Pikeville and Hazard will be improved and confident. Williamsburg is on an upward trend again as well. I love my Rams and expect big things in 2021. But we arent anyone who needs to overlook anyone. The East will be a dogfight and the winner's easiest game after the 2nd round will likely be in the title game...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scotty_Bronson's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(01-23-2021, 11:32 PM)E's Army Wrote: Can anybody in 1A play with the Rams
Is this a serious post? As long as Raceland has I’m going to score on the one yard line out of the shotgun Salmons all the better programs in class a will be okay.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ralph Furley's post:
  • Oleballcoach
What does west Carter return?
Raceland 2021 Football Schedule

Aug. 6th- Scrimmage vs. Belfry

Aug. 13th- Scrimmage at Wheelersburg,OH

Sept .10th- Open

I accidentally put the wrong dates for the Belfry and Wheelersburg Scrimmages. These should be the correct dates now.
I know West lost Leetavious Cline who was a big key to their run to the semi-finals. I am not sure who all they return though.
I think West will be Starting a new qb, Orry Perry is a senior.
Rams rolling this year. Much like it was Paintsville’s turn last year 2021 is the year of the Ram.
No, send them the trophy. Running clock similar to Pikeville’s run in 2019. Jesus.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • BigBlue2010
(01-25-2021, 09:36 AM)E's Army Wrote: Rams rolling this year. Much like it was Paintsville’s turn last year 2021 is the year of the Ram.
E and his predictions. Lol. Who knows, maybe you’ll get it right sooner or later! ?
Counting the scrimmages the Rams have a gauntlet in that first month. Those games should pay off down the road for building toughness. This years team should be tough as we bring back a lot but we still face Paintsville twice and at least once on the road. I like this team and their chances to make a deep playoff run but it won’t be easy by any stretch.
I love the schedule. Would love to see one of those scrimmage games to actually be on the schedule! I don’t think I would ever go into West Virginia looking to schedule a game. There just isn’t enough competition in that state to find a quality opponent. WV has some top notch programs don’t get me wrong but those programs are on the next level and the Rams wouldn’t compete with them. After that the competition far way off.
I’m not one of those homer fans that will be calling for a ring. I just don’t feel the Rams are good enough up front to win the big games. I believe they will have a solid year but I’m not expecting a run at the carpet with this team
Raceland has the skill kids to not only compete for, but win a title. That being said, LB, QB, and OL/DL have a few question marks. Upfront, its not as bad as i thought. We return Farley, Winters, Burke, Bailey and Coldiron. All of which saw time with the starters last year. The question will be who really buys in and puts in the work bc we were weak upfront last year against better teams. Strength has to improve across the board. The QB spot is a toss up for me right now. Lundy has the upside and arm strength, but Hughes as more starting time. I dont feel like Heighton really developed a great deal beyond his soph year. I think the Jr year injury had a big part in that though. I think Lundy gets the knod as long as he puts the work in. Newman returns at LB, but there othwr 2 spots and DE are goina need filled. The pieces are there, 1A is pretty weak, so i like our chances.
To be honest up front is not a concern to me. They were way better upfront last year than the previous year and all but Holmes is back. They ran for 180 or so on Paintsville and 250 on Russell. Wallace and Farrow are both good backs. Yeah they struggled with Ashland but who didn't. Lundy will be the guy. I could see a package for Hughes in certain situations but no way you move your beat receiver to qb with Lundy there. LB should be Heighton and Wallace plus Jenkins and I would think the Conlon boy. But Wallace could play Safety with Newman. This Ram team will be disappointed without a trip to Lexington .
Meh...sorry guys. When it comes to Raceland and Pikeville my Rams will get out coached 9 out of 10 times. Just the way it is
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • scrappy coco
Lundy is the real deal. He’d have started for every team in NEKY last year except for Raceland.
(01-29-2021, 07:09 PM)KYHSFB Wrote: Lundy is the real deal. He’d have started for every team in NEKY last year except for Raceland.

What grade is he in?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is this the kid from Russell? If so he left Russell because he couldn’t play there....so he wouldn’t have started for every NEKY team in the area
(01-29-2021, 07:24 PM)Jarons Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 07:09 PM)KYHSFB Wrote: Lundy is the real deal. He’d have started for every team in NEKY last year except for Raceland.

What grade is he in?

Logan Lundy is a sophomore this year I think. Should be a junior next football season. I think he could have been special next year as a junior at Russell. Charlie J will graduate this year.

No one in the past several years in 1A could play with Raceland. However if you go back and watch more often then not the Coaching staff chokes
(01-25-2021, 09:36 AM)E's Army Wrote: Rams rolling this year. Much like it was Paintsville’s turn last year 2021 is the year of the Ram.
I love watching E on Paintsville threads. He wants SOOOO BAD to be a Paintsville Troll but no one takes him serious!  I’ll still give you an A+ on the effort though E! No one can ever say your a quitter!!
Best thing to happen to Raceland is Paintsville no longer has Coach Chirico. still finish second in district in 21
(02-24-2021, 03:02 AM)scrappy coco Wrote: Best thing to happen to Raceland is Paintsville no longer has Coach Chirico. still finish second in district in 21
98% of the stuff you post is crap Floppy Crapo..... but I have to agree with this statement.It’s been pretty obvious over the years the Rams have failed to get it done against Taintsville.Maybe they can win a district championship now.Before the first Raceland homer fan comes at me saying they won it last year....I know they did
(02-24-2021, 11:29 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 03:02 AM)scrappy coco Wrote: Best thing to happen to Raceland is Paintsville no longer has Coach Chirico. still finish second in district in 21
98% of the stuff you post is crap Floppy Crapo..... but I have to agree with this statement.It’s been pretty obvious over the years the Rams have failed to get it done against Taintsville.Maybe they can win a district championship now.Before the first Raceland homer fan comes at me saying they won it last year....I know they did
Would have rather won the last one!!
(02-25-2021, 02:58 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 11:29 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
Would have rather won the last one!!
As long as we try a QB sneak at the one out of the shotgun.....Nevermind
Rams got any 5th year guys staying back?