Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama With 14 Made Three-Pointers ... IN THE FIRST HALF !!!
Amazing performance so far for the Crimson Tide. They are justifying their Top 25 ranking.   John Petty(remember him?) is 7 for 8 from long distance. Josh Primo is 4/4  from three.  Bama is hitting  74%  from downtown, en route to a 60-32 lead at half.    Why can't the Cats get the John Petty's of the college basketball world instead of the Richard Petty's ???

18 Threes at the first media timeout!!!!    I'm a Cat fan but this Alabama team plays a fun brand of basketball.

22 Triples with  7+ minutes left.  Bama up  40 .
Bama finishes with a school record 23 Three-Points and hangs 105 on LSU at Baton Rouge.
Bama is clicking on all cylinders in football and basketball. The way they are playing right now they would beat the Almighty zags, who IMO is over rated anyway. Prime example of playing defense and taking shots needed. I still don't think they will win the sec though, they cant win it if Kentucky steals it from them haha & after the terrible season were having I have to believe that our guys will deliver. However, i do believe bama could make a deep run in march.
Modern basketball forming right in front of our eyes. Auburn was doing it last year. If you look at Bamas offensive shot chart of this game. All 3s and the rest layups. No long 2s
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL