Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is KY caught in a perfect storm?
Angry #1.  Loss of the nations best Asst. Coach .... a great help in recruiting. He knows his players, but best of all they would talk to him and he did a great job of listening....      #2.  Not what one can call a good team.  Not a really good understanding or knowledge of the game.                            3.   Sure Coach Cal is the same Coach, but spends too much time on politics. Sure is is still doing his best, just caught in the storm...              #4. COVID- no need to say any thing else.                          #5 Can this program make it through the storm....
I think losing Kenny Payne is going to really take its toll on our success. Cal is a the vocal coach that tells you what you did wrong. Payne would be the coach to tell you what you did right and build you back up.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I agree Spud. You could tell by watching the games last year how well he connected with the players.... I would love to have him back... when I first heard he might leave I felt the University should have given him a good pay raise and the Head job when Cal left...
as long as Cal is the head coach and by his own statement " we will not change what we do " then this program is what it is. Its time for fresh blood at the top
My only fear is cal resorting back to his old ways @memphis & umass which cost the schools dearly later down the road. Not saying cal is a bad coach, but he needs hel bad, first it was Orlando Antigua, now Kenny Payne.
He can't do it alone, which will be his down fall. I wish Billy Donovan would give us a look, but being Florida has a court named after him now I don't see it happening.