Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama 85 Kentucky 65
Big Grin
WKU beat Alabama on the road earlier this season. I'm not sure this team finishes above .500 this season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pirateforlife's post:
  • Westside
Cats took a knee...for about two hours.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jax
I did say weeks ago they would do good to win 12 games, now maybe not that many. Hope I am wrong...no defense, no offense, and several other important needs....
This one was embarrassing.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Kentucky just straight up got out played on both ends, too many easy lanes to the basket. I'm pretty sure that Alabama could have shot 3s out of their back ends and would have went in. That's what got them beat. You can't win games being lazy. I quit watching it after 15 minutes of 2nd half. Makes me sick! Damn...
Whoever it was that had BJ Boston a 5 star in high school and a guaranteed top 5 draft pick needs to find another job because they obviously can't evaluate talent. I wouldn't draft him top 5 if I was just picking from UK players
Really I just hope all these guys take this as a learning season and decide to come back next year they all could use an extra year. In all farness though Alabama is pretty good behind the arch
(01-13-2021, 03:11 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Really I just hope all these guys take this as a learning season and decide to come back next year they all could use an extra year. In all farness though Alabama is pretty good behind the arch

And they were short three starters for quite a bit of the game.  Last night, Bama didn't look like a team that could lose at home to WKU. I guess we are just not very good.
(01-13-2021, 05:11 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 03:11 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Really I just hope all these guys take this as a learning season and decide to come back next year they all could use an extra year. In all farness though Alabama is pretty good behind the arch

And they were short three starters for quite a bit of the game.  Last night, Bama didn't look like a team that could lose at home to WKU. I guess we are just not very good.
Hate to admit it, but you're right. I really don't know what to think of this bunch. Even the Billy Gillespie team at least showed effort. I guess I'll keep tuning in with hopes that something will click consistently.
(01-13-2021, 09:18 PM)Oledad92 Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 05:11 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Hate to admit it, but you're right. I really don't know what to think of this bunch. Even the Billy Gillespie team at least showed effort. I guess I'll keep tuning in with hopes that something will click consistently.
Plus, Billy's team had Jody Meeks. There's no Jody Meeks on this squad. Do you ever do like me and watch highlights of Meeks' 54-point game in Knoxville? I still watch highlights of that game several times a year on You Tube. Man, was Meeks something else!  One of the best individual performances I've seen in my lifetime.
Jodie f'in Meeks! Oh hell yeah I remember! I also remember when he wasn't that good coming off the bench. Which still gives me hope for these current players. That game @Tennessee that year man I was walking in high cotton whistling Dixie that night! Josh Harrollson was a nobody too until he single handily led KY to the final four losing to kemba walker and UConn. That was a different year though but again one of billy g's guys

(01-13-2021, 10:08 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Jodie f'in Meeks! Oh hell yeah I remember! I also remember when he wasn't that good coming off the bench. Which still gives me hope for these current players. That game @Tennessee that year man I was walking in high cotton whistling Dixie that night! Josh Harrollson was a nobody too until he single handily led KY to the final four losing to kemba walker and UConn. That was a different year though but again one of billy g's guys
I think they was an 8 seed with jorts that year so nothing is impossible I suppose
(01-13-2021, 10:08 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Jodie f'in Meeks! Oh hell yeah I remember! I also remember when he wasn't that good coming off the bench. Which still gives me hope for these current players. That game @Tennessee that year man I was walking in high cotton whistling Dixie that night! Josh Harrollson was a nobody too until he single handily led KY to the final four losing to kemba walker and UConn. That was a different year though but again one of billy g's guys

I think they was an 8 seed with jorts that year so nothing is impossible I suppose

Harrelson improved more from one year to the next as much as anyone I've ever seen. Totally worked his a$$ off to get better. Went from dud to stud.