Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Own your mess
Cowardice.  Very Angry

Many Republicans and, some folks on here, want to cast blame on left-leaning groups like BLM and Antifa.  

Matt Gaetz said it last night on the House floor.  Faux News harped on it for a few hours trying to spread disinformation.  

Let's go ahead and nip that in the butt!  Own your mess.  Admit there is a problem.  

These are right wing thugs.  There are pictures all over the internet.  They own it on their social media.  These "fine" and "peaceful" people were out for the blood of U.S. Congressmen and women.   

Here is a notable example: 

https://mashable.com/article/antifa-cons...ol-debunk/

Exclamation Let's start today.  Stop peddling and believing the baseless conspiracy theories.
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965472049...ir-stories

Here is a thorough list of those charged for the insurrection at the Capitol.

"Most of the people charged in connection with the storming of the Capitol face allegations primarily related to breaching the building. But a smaller number face more serious charges and a greater threat of prison time if convicted.

Sixteen are accused of committing conspiracy, one of the most serious charges brought. Twenty-eight are accused of committing acts of violence, particularly against Capitol Police. At least 32 are suspected of causing property damage, like breaking windows or doors to gain entry to the building, or theft, like the man photographed carrying House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's lectern or one woman who allegedly took a laptop from Pelosi's office."
(02-15-2021, 11:13 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965472049...ir-stories

"Most of the people charged in connection with the storming of the Capitol face allegations primarily related to breaching the building. But a smaller number face more serious charges and a greater threat of prison time if convicted.

Sixteen are accused of committing conspiracy, one of the most serious charges brought. Twenty-eight are accused of committing acts of violence, particularly against Capitol Police. At least 32 are suspected of causing property damage, like breaking windows or doors to gain entry to the building, or theft, like the man photographed carrying House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's lectern or one woman who allegedly took a laptop from Pelosi's office."
Quooter thinks Trump is going to be president on march 4th 2021 
QAnon followers are convinced Trump will become president again on March 4 (the-sun.com)
So there Dear Leader has figure out how to make money from the fools raise the rates on his hotel

Trump's DC hotel hiking prices on day QAnon thinks he'll be sworn in (businessinsider.com)
I
 bet Quooter has made his reservation already
Fool born every minute
(02-15-2021, 12:36 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:13 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965472049...ir-stories

QAnon followers are convinced Trump will become president again on March 4 (the-sun.com)
So there Dear Leader has figure out how to make money from the fools raise the rates on his hotel

Trump's DC hotel hiking prices on day QAnon thinks he'll be sworn in (businessinsider.com)
I
Fool born every minute
You are obviously upset that I have proclaimed Comrade Cardfan the most prolific liar in BGR history. Now, you are upping your game and trying to catch your comrade. You have a lot of ground to make up but I appreciate your effort.

I have already posted my list of early favorites for 2024 and the list does not include Donald Trump. However, you have earned four Pinocchios for your post, Comrade vector. Another thousand lies and you may earn a title shot but Comrade Cardfan never rests.  Big Grin
(02-15-2021, 12:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I
Fool born every minute
You are obviously upset that I have proclaimed Comrade Cardfan the most prolific liar in BGR history. Now, you are upping your game and trying to catch your comrade. You have a lot of ground to make up but I appreciate your effort.

I have already posted my list of early favorites for 2024 and the list does not include Donald Trump. However, you have earned four Pinocchios for your post, Comrade vector. Another thousand lies and you may earn a title shot but Comrade Cardfan never rests.  Big Grin
Did you make reservations Quooter ?

I
Fool born every minute

I saw that.  Big Grin  I'm sure after he isn't sworn in that day; it will be later. 
These delusions are mindnumbing:  election fraud, fake rioters, The Storm, etc.

Mental gymnastics is an Olympic sport conservatives would dominate.  We have some on this site that have already earned perfect 10s.
Isn’t this Inauguration Day?
(01-07-2021, 12:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Cowardice.  Very Angry

Many Republicans and, some folks on here, want to cast blame on left-leaning groups like BLM and Antifa.  

Matt Gaetz said it last night on the House floor.  Faux News harped on it for a few hours trying to spread disinformation.  

Let's go ahead and nip that in the butt!  Own your mess.  Admit there is a problem.  

These are right wing thugs.  There are pictures all over the internet.  They own it on their social media.  These "fine" and "peaceful" people were out for the blood of U.S. Congressmen and women.   

Exclamation Let's start today.  Stop peddling and believing the baseless conspiracy theories.

I just saw an ex-QAnon person talk about how they believed that Trump would assume the presidency today. She said they believe that Joe Biden is not even real, that it's just a Joe Biden mask( not sure who or what is supposed to be behind the mask). She also said they believe the White House is just a "set" and is not a real place. These people need serious psychological help. As long as there are this many people that are this deranged and living in an alternate reality, I will continue to fear for this country and its future.
(03-04-2021, 08:11 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I just saw an ex-QAnon person talk about how they believed that Trump would assume the presidency today. She said they believe that Joe Biden is not even real, that it's just a Joe Biden mask( not sure who or what is supposed to be behind the mask). She also said they believe the White House is just a "set" and is not a real place. These people need serious psychological help. As long as there are this many people that are this deranged and living in an alternate reality, I will continue to fear for this country and its future.
Hound, you didn’t know today was The Storm where Trump was going to be inaugurated as the “19th” president?  All Democrats and evil pedophiles were to be publicly executed.  
Sadly, a good portion of conservatives believe varying levels of this BS.  As I said in another thread these MAGAites and/or Qanoners worry me because they want an end of days scenario for this nation.

LOL you guys are dumb as a bag of hammers. You went from ONE EX-QAnon" to "as long as there are this many people" LOL. Galactic ignorance and a mind turned to mush. I doubt the one person was even real. But your ultralib TV tells you what to think.
To be clear, brainwashed people who never question anything their "leaders" do but constantly attack people who disagree with them will always be a huge part of the problem in this country and never a part of the solution.
(03-04-2021, 08:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

LOL you guys are dumb as a bag of hammers. You went from ONE EX-QAnon" to "as long as there are this many people" LOL. Galactic ignorance and a mind turned to mush. I doubt the one person was even real. But your ultralib TV tells you what to think.
Big Grin 
JP playing the Judas.  

You’ve denied them more than 3 times before March 4th.
(03-04-2021, 08:51 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Big Grin 
JP playing the Judas.  

I just saw an ex-QAnon on my lib TV!!!! They're everywhere!!! HELP!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(03-04-2021, 08:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Big Grin 
JP playing the Judas.  

I just saw an ex-QAnon on my lib TV!!!! They're everywhere!!! HELP!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
This coming from the dude who said Antifa stormed the Capitol!!!  

Dodgy
(03-04-2021, 09:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 08:11 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I just saw an ex-QAnon person talk about how they believed that Trump would assume the presidency today. She said they believe that Joe Biden is not even real, that it's just a Joe Biden mask( not sure who or what is supposed to be behind the mask). She also said they believe the White House is just a "set" and is not a real place. These people need serious psychological help. As long as there are this many people that are this deranged and living in an alternate reality, I will continue to fear for this country and its future.
Big Grin 
JP playing the Judas.  

Dodgy
No Trump supporter so much as gave anyone a noogie on Jan 6.
Omri Ceren
@omriceren
·
4h
Washington Post, 7:47am: "Ahead of another possible attack on the Capitol," the FBI wants to be allowed to break into American citizens' encrypted communication.

Washington Post, 2:00pm: That possible attack on the Capitol turned out to be a "mirage."
(03-04-2021, 09:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 08:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote: LOL you guys are dumb as a bag of hammers. You went from ONE EX-QAnon" to "as long as there are this many people" LOL. Galactic ignorance and a mind turned to mush. I doubt the one person was even real. But your ultralib TV tells you what to think.
Big Grin 
JP playing the Judas.  

Dodgy
You are delusional and undermine every point you try to make on here by saying that.  The traitors who attacked the Capitol and assaulted police were Trump supporters. Period. Full stop.
(03-04-2021, 09:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 08:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote: LOL you guys are dumb as a bag of hammers. You went from ONE EX-QAnon" to "as long as there are this many people" LOL. Galactic ignorance and a mind turned to mush. I doubt the one person was even real. But your ultralib TV tells you what to think.
Big Grin 
JP playing the Judas.  

Dodgy

Check those engines -those  jet fumes are leaking into the cockpit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
^^^Gave you fools 20 chances and you have come up with NOTHING,
Plus you have nothing to say about the real riots which are all liberals and which have destroyed billions in property and killed many.
(03-10-2021, 11:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Gave you fools 20 chances and you have come up with NOTHING,
Plus you have nothing to say about the real riots which are all liberals and which have destroyed billions in property and killed many.

You'll never get them to concede a point Jet. The evidence against Antifa and BLM is overwhelming in scope and therefore irrefutable. But while conservatives deal in the pursuit of truth, libs deal exclusively with revising reality to cause whatever may come their way to conform to the political perspectives others have handed them. Then in classic projection, they accuse conservatives of being the ones revising reality. There really is no way to debate opponents who are as equally willing, (maybe more so) to deceive themselves as they are those they debate. Truth then, has become an ever morphing and moving target. And because the goal posts of compromise are on relativity casters, no amount of capitulation could ever satisfy them. They'll be coming after the Easter Bunny and Bambi before it's over.

Case in point. The crisis at the border is nearing bedlam, and the crisis along the migratory routes to enter the US illegally has surpassed bedlam. But what baloney does Alejandro Mayorkas et-al spoon feed the willfully ignorant? No crisis at the border folks. Nope, the thousands of daily arrivals merely jump into a lake filled with the milk of human kindness after crossing the border. It's the same old story, we're supposed to accept the 24/7 smears against Republicans and bow at the feet of Dems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-11-2021, 01:37 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 11:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Gave you fools 20 chances and you have come up with NOTHING,

You'll never get them to concede a point Jet. The evidence against Antifa and BLM is overwhelming in scope and therefore irrefutable. But while conservatives deal in the pursuit of truth, libs deal exclusively with revising reality to cause whatever may come their way to conform to the political perspectives others have handed them. Then in classic projection, they accuse conservatives of being the ones revising reality. There really is no way to debate opponents who are as equally willing, (maybe more so) to deceive themselves as they are those they debate. Truth then, has become an ever morphing and moving target. And because the goal posts of compromise are on relativity casters, no amount of capitulation could ever satisfy them. They'll be coming after the Easter Bunny and Bambi before it's over.

Case in point. The crisis at the border is nearing bedlam, and the crisis along the migratory routes to enter the US illegally has surpassed bedlam. But what baloney does Alejandro Mayorkas et-al spoon feed the willfully ignorant? No crisis at the border folks. Nope, the thousands of daily arrivals merely jump into a lake filled with the milk of human kindness after crossing the border. It's the same old story, we're supposed to accept the 24/7 smears against Republicans and bow at the feet of Dems.
Well looks like we are back at the pre Trump playbook
Illegals taking over
The debt is out of control
Next it will be ISIS is making a comeback
Any one who doesn't believe Trump supporter's committed the terrorist attack on jan 6th 2021 at the capitol well they have Drank too much of the Kool-Aid there's NO help for them

the crisis
Case in point. The crisis at the border is nearing bedlam, and along the migratory routes to enter the US illegally has surpassed bedlam. But what baloney does Alejandro Mayorkas et-al spoon feed the willfully ignorant? No crisis at the border folks. Nope, the thousands of daily arrivals merely jump into a lake filled with the milk of human kindness after crossing the border. It's the same old story, we're supposed to accept the 24/7 smears against Republicans and bow at the feet of Dems.

You mean that the WALL that Mexico is paying for is not stoping them Woah
(03-11-2021, 01:45 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

the crisis
Case in point. The crisis at the border is nearing bedlam, and along the migratory routes to enter the US illegally has surpassed bedlam. But what baloney does Alejandro Mayorkas et-al spoon feed the willfully ignorant? No crisis at the border folks. Nope, the thousands of daily arrivals merely jump into a lake filled with the milk of human kindness after crossing the border. It's the same old story, we're supposed to accept the 24/7 smears against Republicans and bow at the feet of Dems.

You mean that the WALL that Mexico is paying for is not stoping them Woah
In 4 years i don't believe there was even 1 mile of new wall built and Mexico didn't pay for nothing just another con from the King of con i believe Steve Bannon got majority of the money
Trump followers are bottom feeders like carp believe anything

Well it looks like they are already starting there terrorist plan

https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/...434434.cms

No more Lindsey if they join Trumps followers then it could happen