Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WVU transfer
oscar tshiebwe of WVU has entered the transfer portal & Kentucky going after him

One of Kentuckys original recruites from 2019 & he is a monster! @6'9 260lbs
(01-06-2021, 05:10 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: oscar tshiebwe of WVU has entered the transfer portal & Kentucky going after him

My question is why’s he transferring? Folks love Huggy and it seems his players love him as well so it shocks me a kid would transfer
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(01-06-2021, 07:36 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:10 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: oscar tshiebwe of WVU has entered the transfer portal & Kentucky going after him

My question is why’s he transferring? Folks love Huggy and it seems his players love him as well so it shocks me a kid would transfer
Not sure honesty, saw on Kentuckysportsradio. I personally love huggy myself but he don't coach KY lol By his stats I think the kid averaged 8 or so a game? I could be wrong but having another big body down low I really hope cal can get him
(01-06-2021, 07:43 PM)Oledad92 Wrote:

Not sure honesty, saw on Kentuckysportsradio. I personally love huggy myself but he don't coach KY lol By his stats I think the kid averaged 8 or so a game? I could be wrong but having another big body down low I really hope cal can get him

Are you saying he'd be eligibleable this year? How would that happen?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(01-06-2021, 09:18 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 07:43 PM)Oledad92 Wrote:

Are you saying he'd be eligibleable this year? How would that happen?
Nooo not at all, would be cool though. However after this year sarr will be gone so hey why not this dude
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • Spud6
Very good player with experience for Coach Cal next year! Will be interesting to see who will leave from this years team because that position is deep at UK: Brooks, Jackson, Toppin, Sarr, Ware.
Brooks and Jackson both IMO could switch positions if they choose to both can shoot the three. As far as sarr if the full season is played out he will be gone.