Poll: Who wins the game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
26.39%
Johnson Central
73.61%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs)
The defending champs welcome the Redhounds Friday night. Who wins?
Johnson Central better bring it, Redhounds are thirsty!!
(11-28-2020, 01:50 PM)toolaidback Wrote: Johnson Central better bring it, Redhounds are thirsty!!
Be careful what you ask for... they may be clinching their thirst with a big glass of Flint, Michigan water if they aren't careful.
(11-28-2020, 01:57 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:50 PM)toolaidback Wrote: Johnson Central better bring it, Redhounds are thirsty!!
Be careful what you ask for... they may be clinching their thirst with a big glass of Flint, Michigan water if they aren't careful.
Fully what I expected. No respect!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Hound05
Johnson Central want know what hit them in the 4Q. Corbin is coming with a mean bunch of Redhounds

Corbin 21
Johnson Central 14
(11-28-2020, 02:01 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Will be a heck of a game, win or lose can’t wait to watch this one, it’ll be a slobber knocker. Anyone know about a live stream for this or the chances of getting a ticket?
Eagles in a good one 28-21.
[-] The following 2 users Like Old guy's post:
  • BEChargers, ekywildcat
Jc by as many as they want
[-] The following 2 users Like Deuce8's post:
  • 606CATS, central18
Good luck to Johnson Central and Corbin in this one. I just hope for no injuries and let these boys settle it on the field.

Nothing but respect for the Johnson Central Golden Eagles and coach Matney.

No doubt going to be a heavyweight matchup.

This is my boys Senior year. So I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Very excited to see how he matches up in this one against some of the top talent in the state.

God is good! Very thankful for what we have!
[-] The following 11 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • BEChargers, Bossdaddy 4115, central18, Dawg Family, ekywildcat, Granny Bear, Hatz, Jack Lambert, Old guy, Patriot1, TD Hounds
(11-28-2020, 02:14 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Will be a heck of a game, win or lose can’t wait to watch this one, it’ll be a slobber knocker. Anyone know about a live stream for this or the chances of getting a ticket?

It will be streamed on team1prep.com (paid stream about $10.00) Ticket information should be early next week.

(11-28-2020, 02:38 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Good luck to Johnson Central and Corbin in this one. I just hope for no injuries and let these boys settle it on the field.

This is my boys Senior year. So I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Very excited to see how he matches up in this one against some of the top talent in the state.

God is Good! No injuries. My son is a Senior as well. Hope for a great game so these kids can leave it all on the field. Believe me, Eagles have nothing but respect for the Hounds as well. Safe travels supposed to be rainy and snowy Friday. I CAN'T WAIT.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old guy's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear, TD Hounds
(11-28-2020, 02:38 PM)Old guy Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 02:14 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

It will be streamed on team1prep.com (paid stream about $10.00) Ticket information should be early next week.

Thank you Sir good luck hopefully it’s an injury free game for both of us, and hopefully in some Covid free times of the future we meet again and can share a burger, beer, etc

(11-28-2020, 02:21 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: Jc by as many as they want

Yeah sure...
(11-28-2020, 02:38 PM)Old guy Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 02:14 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 02:01 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Will be a heck of a game, win or lose can’t wait to watch this one, it’ll be a slobber knocker.  Anyone know about a live stream for this or the chances of getting a ticket?

(11-28-2020, 02:38 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Good luck to Johnson Central and Corbin in this one. I just hope for no injuries and let these boys settle it on the field.

God is Good! No injuries. My son is a Senior as well. Hope for a great game so these kids can leave it all on the field. Believe me, Eagles have nothing but respect for the Hounds as well. Safe travels supposed to be rainy and snowy Friday. I CAN'T WAIT.
I’m out of likes lol for about 12 hours. I have liked so many post after all the big games last night. Thanks brother! Hopefully the weather will clear up as well. First I thought it was going to be a snow bowl. Then a rain fest. Either way a fun night.
  • Old guy
I think Corbin's Defense keeps it close. I just don't think they have enough O to pull the upset. I do think it will be a close game.
Let the cake walk continue! Excited for this game! I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see Corbin being able to play with the beast from the east. 
JC-42
Corbin-7
(11-28-2020, 01:47 PM)Corbin Wrote: The defending champs welcome the Redhounds Friday night. Who wins?
JC 35
Corbin 14 
JC is too physical on the O line for Corbin
Looks like Central’s run on 4A will be over on Friday. They’re no where near the team they were last year and Corbin is much better this year. Don’t worry Central fans we will bring the Class A state championship back to Paintsville.
People sleep on Corbin's line as well. This is going to be one physical game with a bunch of hosscats in black/gold and in white/silver come Friday night.
I’m thinking Corbin pulls the upset.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • 64SUR, Hound05, TD Hounds
(11-28-2020, 03:35 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: Let the cake walk continue! Excited for this game! I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see Corbin being able to play with the beast from the east. 
JC-42
Corbin-7

I’ll help you eat that cake if they put up 42 points on our defense lol.

(11-28-2020, 03:43 PM)COACHITALL Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:47 PM)Corbin Wrote: The defending champs welcome the Redhounds Friday night. Who wins?
JC 35
Corbin 14 

That’s one matchup being the O line vs Corbin D line that I want to see.
Always nothing but doubts for Corbin, can’t beat Dudley: checked, can’t beat Central: checked, can’t beat Boyle: checked, not even the 2nd best team in district: two running clocks for district championship...Keep doubting
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Hound05
(11-28-2020, 03:43 PM)COACHITALL Wrote:
JC 35
Corbin 14 
Corbin not planning on a wrestling matched with JC offensive line.  Corbin planning on smashmouth football.  Redhounds is coming!!!
JC wins 35 to 14 and for all the comments on it being a physical game , it will be but remember smash mouth is what they do. It’s like wrestling a pig in slop and you realize the pig likes it
[-] The following 1 user Likes maximus73's post:
  • 606CATS
Just so everybody knows, the posters on here saying this game will be a "Cakewalk" or thinking there will be a running clock in the 1st half are NOT JC fans!!!

Surprisingly.... this will be the first time that JC & Corbin have played a varsity football game.... regular season or playoffs.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[-] The following 3 users Like Pulp Fiction's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Hound05, TD Hounds
Lol. That’s a good way to put it. Nice analogy. Pigs in slop lol.

(11-28-2020, 06:21 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: Just so everybody knows, the posters on here saying this game will be a "Cakewalk" or thinking there will be a running clock in the 1st half are NOT JC fans!!!

Surprisingly.... this will be the first time that JC & Corbin have played a varsity football game.... regular season or playoffs.
Nothing but respect for JC brother. I think this game will be as good as advertised. I just hope we get better weather.
  • BEChargers
(11-28-2020, 06:21 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: Just so everybody knows, the posters on here saying this game will be a "Cakewalk" or thinking there will be a running clock in the 1st half are NOT JC fans!!!

Exactly, We know this is going to be a hard game. It's the Regional Final for a reason.
[-] The following 2 users Like Old guy's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!
(11-28-2020, 03:35 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: Let the cake walk continue! Excited for this game! I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see Corbin being able to play with the beast from the east. 
JC-42
Corbin-7
I agree. Clay county was able to pass on JC a little and we are no where near as good passing as a team with a freshman QB and one target.
(11-28-2020, 06:21 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: Just so everybody knows, the posters on here saying this game will be a "Cakewalk" or thinking there will be a running clock in the 1st half are NOT JC fans!!!

Most of us know this, and just to clarify most of the ones saying it are the same ones week in and week out saying something similar just because they hate Corbin that bad. I’d love to come watch this game at JC I’ve never been to their stadium but I’m afraid Beshear and 64 would have me in chains on a paddy wagon if I tried.
(11-28-2020, 06:21 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: Just so everybody knows, the posters on here saying this game will be a "Cakewalk" or thinking there will be a running clock in the 1st half are NOT JC fans!!!

I kept going back through the years of schedules thinking we’ve played before but you are right
I believe there have been a couple of times they’ve played in middle school but have no idea when or what the result was and I can’t remember anything recently
Johnson Central by 14.
  • 1(current)
  • Next