Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Joe Burrow play for the Bengals in 2021 ?
Atrocious hit and injury to Burrows knee against the W's . Yes - you heard that correctly. No longer the Washington Redskins ! Going to take a heckuva recovery to get back on the field by 2022 !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
If the injury is as bad as it looks, he's not going on the field till 2022 at best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He confirmed he’s out for this season already on his own twitter. But if it’s an ACL, he’ll be back playing some time in 2021 I’d assume.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
They said besides ACL and MCL tears there was ‘other structural damage’. That doesn’t sound promising. I hate it for him, and I hate it as a Bengals fan, because this cat is the real deal. One possible silver lining, we are going to get a very high draft choice again, hopefully take the best o-lineman available and start building that.
(11-24-2020, 05:17 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: They said besides ACL and MCL tears there was ‘other structural damage’. That doesn’t sound promising. I hate it for him, and I hate it as a Bengals fan, because this cat is the real deal. One possible silver lining, we are going to get a very high draft choice again, hopefully take the best o-lineman available and start building that.

They said this was the same injury Carson Wentz suffered when Nick Foles took over. Wentz came back in 12 months. So if he had the surgery already and starts rehab he could be back mid season next year. But I highly doubt they do that and like you said with the high draft pick they get this year take an OL. And then sit Burrow all of next year and get another high draft pick and draft another OL or trade your pick for a veteran Olineman to help mold the one you drafted year prior.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL