Knox Central @ Corbin 11/27
Thoughts and predictions
Corbin 7-1
Knox Central 5-2

Last game played
Corbin 34
Knox Central 07
Corbin by 21.
I know Knox beat Wayne doesn’t matter. Corbin playing on a different level right now. Can you hear me Johnson Central. Lol

Corbin 49
Knox Central 13
Corbin rolls!
Corbin by 20
I think this one will go about like last time. With the way our team is playing, it might even be worse. But then again Knox has improved it looks like since the last time we faced.
(11-21-2020, 11:29 PM)64SUR Wrote: I know Knox beat Wayne doesn’t matter. Corbin playing on a different level right now.  Can you hear me Johnson Central. Lol

Corbin 49
Knox Central 13

I think the Corbin JC game will be epic, JC has walked through the Mountain Teams for a decade, but they've somehow avoided the beast that is the Corbin Redhounds, I believe Corbin and the current coaching staff are up to the challenge and this is the year of the Hound.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oldtiger's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-22-2020, 11:40 AM)Oldtiger Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 11:29 PM)64SUR Wrote: I know Knox beat Wayne doesn’t matter. Corbin playing on a different level right now.  Can you hear me Johnson Central. Lol

Corbin 49
Knox Central 13

I think the Corbin JC game will be epic, JC has walked through the Mountain Teams for a decade, but they've somehow avoided the beast that is the Corbin Redhounds, I believe Corbin and the current coaching staff are up to the challenge and this is the year of the Hound.
Let’s get the Knox game over with first. Lol.
Exactly. Knox is just Dangerous enough to knock out a good team
Where is cattleman ???? He seem not to be on Boyle County site this year. Lol!!
Just remember,

“Ain’t NObody mean enough to beat CHS”

-Buddy Martin 1935-2020
Corbin 35
Knox 14
(11-22-2020, 05:16 AM)Hound05 Wrote: I think this one will go about like last time. With the way our team is playing, it might even be worse. But then again Knox has improved it looks like since the last time we faced.

Well we know how last time ended when they tried to play without using Huff and the run game, not sure how this time could play out a whole lot differently. I do expect a lot more confidence from them, I’ve already started hearing it from certain ones I know, and it may even be some what of a closer game. However once the wheels start coming off and reality sets in it’ll be the same old song and dance.
(11-23-2020, 12:47 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 05:16 AM)Hound05 Wrote: I think this one will go about like last time. With the way our team is playing, it might even be worse. But then again Knox has improved it looks like since the last time we faced.

Well we know how last time ended when they tried to play without using Huff and the run game, not sure how this time could play out a whole lot differently.  I do expect a lot more confidence from them, I’ve already started hearing it from certain ones I know, and it may even be some what of a closer game.  However once the wheels start coming off and reality sets in it’ll be the same old song and dance.
Like you said, 90% of the time they always say, “well get you this year.”

But I don’t think they can put a rushing attack together like LC did, and we seen what happened there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • TD Hounds
(11-22-2020, 11:57 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 11:40 AM)Oldtiger Wrote:

Corbin 49
Knox Central 13

Let’s get the Knox game over with first. Lol.
Son - Fact  -  No disrespect intended toward Knox they are a team on the rise.   But this contest will be a no contest I'm afraid,  Hounds own a lot of real estate in them ole Panthers noggins, rightfully earned of course.   If the clock stops in the fourth quarter I'll be shocked.
I don’t think he is necessarily disagreeing with you about Knox, but you still got to play the team in front of you. Whatever maybe said Knox is never a team you can just simply over look, I’m sure Wayne Co never dreamed they’d be out after the first round. And JC is a different animal completely best way I could think to describe them is bad news, a game between them and Corbin will never be as simple as the discussions on this board.
IMO Corbin cruises.
Wished they would go back to old playoff format. Would be a lot more exciting seeing teams that haven’t already played the first 2 rounds. Corbin rolls in this one
Corbin 42
Knox 14
F-N 1980 Wrote:Wished they would go back to old playoff format. Would be a lot more exciting seeing teams that haven’t already played the first 2 rounds. Corbin rolls in this one
Corbin 42
Knox 14
There is pro's and con's to both. You do get to see new teams play for the first time in a season, and like you, I like that. But on the flip side, it's usually a blow out, a long way to travel for some teams to get skunked. But I do like the way we are doing it now with the RPI, I wish they'd make some actual tweaks to the formula they use and get some more metrics in there. The 35-35-30 is alright, but it could be wayyyy better. But like you, I also wish they'd make some changes to the 1st two rounds. Either seed the entire region geographically, or cross district with RPI going into effect for 3rd round on, or something.
Corbin with a late FG to win 24-21
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Bull got out!
I'm just excited for playoff football even with weird circumstances
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chad Kroeger's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-24-2020, 05:02 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Corbin with a late FG to win 24-21
If our games comes down to a last second FG for the win! Corbin wins the state championship! I know it’s highly debatable by people from other schools, but I think we have one of the best kickers in the state! You can’t ice him because he’s already got ice water in his veins!! But above all, he’s has confidence, and the teams and COACHES have confidence as well! That’s huge if it comes down to that situation. I’ve seen coaches foregoing the FG because of their lack of confidence
(11-24-2020, 02:21 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
F-N 1980 Wrote:Wished they would go back to old playoff format. Would be a lot more exciting seeing teams that haven’t already played the first 2 rounds. Corbin rolls in this one
Corbin 42
Knox 14
There is pro's and con's to both. You do get to see new teams play for the first time in a season, and like you, I like that. But on the flip side, it's usually a blow out, a long way to travel for some teams to get skunked. But I do like the way we are doing it now with the RPI, I wish they'd make some actual tweaks to the formula they use and get some more metrics in there. The 35-35-30 is alright, but it could be wayyyy better. But like you, I also wish they'd make some changes to the 1st two rounds. Either seed the entire region geographically, or cross district with RPI going into effect for 3rd round on, or something.
That helps your all’s district not travel as far but in our district wouldn’t be much Different than Harlan co going to Johnson Central last week or Letcher going there this week. It would be around 20 minutes of extra driving.
This ain’t gonna be no late second field goal imo, KC has a good team but it’s just not gonna be enough. To much talent on both sides of the ball for Corbin, the defensive front right now is playing just nasty, I do hope a certain RB from KC gets to play, he’s a heck of a player and a senior, deserves to be out there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
What happened to him? I understand if it’s virus related and we can’t and shouldn’t post their medical situation. But I was just wondering if it was an injury?
Hounds get scratched by the panthers and sent to the dog house
(11-25-2020, 05:10 AM)606CATS Wrote: Hounds get scratched by the panthers and sent to the dog house
Man you be on that 606 meth laced with the wasp spray. Hahah I’m just kidding. 

knox has improved it seems, and they have some confidence coming in after routing WC. But I don’t think it’s enough to overcome a running clock previously. Especially now that the Corbin offense seems to be on a different gear. But that’s why they play the game
(11-25-2020, 09:51 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 05:10 AM)606CATS Wrote: Hounds get scratched by the panthers and sent to the dog house
Man you be on that 606 meth laced with the wasp spray. Hahah I’m just kidding. 

knox has improved it seems, and they have some confidence coming in after routing WC. But I don’t think it’s enough to overcome a running clock previously. Especially now that the Corbin offense seems to be on a different gear. But that’s why they play the game

I like our chances after looking into some of his picks this season. Week one picked bell to beat Johnson and during district picked bell to beat rock. I hope he continues to pick against us if we make it to next round..
[-] The following 2 users Like Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hound05
42-14 hounds on top.