Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1)Alabama 63 Kentucky 3
Kentucky gets hammered.  How many starters where out for Kentucky due to Covid?
We stink! But the worst part about this is we were in the game in the first quarter but we reverted back to stinking in certain aspects of the game and stupid mistakes.

I had no hope going into this game so I shouldn't be surprised but man we looked like Fredrick Douglas could put points up on us last night. And the QB carousal is tough to watch. Terry can't throw, Gatewood looks like a deer in the headlights when he comes in, and the Baeu was just thrown to the dogs and can tell his feet aren't wet yet. We got a lot of problems and normally they only reside on the offensive side. But now it's the defense as well. We had good years when Josh Allen was dominating for us but now we don't have any sort of scare on defense.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
UK had 16 out due to Covid.
Make a good play, but wait there is a penalty.... make a good play, but wait another penalty.... can not do this against good teams...