Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crittenden County 35 Murray 14
Big win for the Rockets!
Excellent win Crittenden. I'll admit, I thought Murray would win by 10-13.
Very impressive win for the rockets. after going down 14-0 they tore murray up. Still turning the ball over on offense though.
(09-28-2020, 11:40 AM)Go Blazers Go Wrote: Very impressive win for the rockets.  after going down 14-0 they tore murray up.  Still turning the ball over on offense though.

If they can get that offense going with that pass rush and swarms D, they’ll be a tough out for anyone. They certainly played vintage Rocket football Friday night. They just broke Murray’s will to play, with their stud DL(#50) taking himself out of the game and walking off the field. I was really underwhelmed by his play honestly and he should’ve been ejected with 2 personal fouls. Both for late hits 2-3 yards out of bounds. The 2nd was an extremely dirty play. But he was one of the last to the ball most of the night.
(09-29-2020, 01:00 PM)MadScientist94 Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 11:40 AM)Go Blazers Go Wrote: Very impressive win for the rockets.  after going down 14-0 they tore murray up.  Still turning the ball over on offense though.

If they can get that offense going with that pass rush and swarms D, they’ll be a tough out for anyone. They certainly played vintage Rocket football Friday night. They just broke Murray’s will to play, with their stud DL(#50) taking himself out of the game and walking off the field. I was really underwhelmed by his play honestly and he should’ve been ejected with 2 personal fouls. Both for late hits 2-3 yards out of bounds. The 2nd was an extremely dirty play. But he was one of the last to the ball most of the night.

I watched the replay on youtube.  I can't figure out how WPSD named him as the top player in west ky?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Go Blazers Go's post:
  • MadScientist94