Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 54 Hazard 0
Final.
Hazard is not the Hazard I anticipated seeing this year. Rough start for new coach.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congratulations to Paintsville
Paintsville that good or Hazard that bad or a combination there of? Asking for a friend.
(09-26-2020, 10:03 AM)E's Army Wrote: Paintsville that good or Hazard that bad or a combination there of? Asking for a friend.

Hazard ain’t Hazard of normal. Haven’t seen Paintsville though.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congratulations Tigers!
(09-26-2020, 10:03 AM)E's Army Wrote: Paintsville that good or Hazard that bad or a combination there of? Asking for a friend.
Paintsville is head and shoulders above anyone in class A not named Pikeville. Take that for what it’s worth.
Appears Paintsville had a case of the red arse from last year. Impressive!
Worst Hazard team in decades. They are staring at an 0-6 start and could easily finish 1-9. We won't know if Paintsville is any better than last year until the last two weeks of the season.
A real nail-biter.
I watched this game and it looks to me like Hazard is very young. Did they have some players leave?