Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Debate
What are you all going to do if Trump loses? He may not, I've resigned myself to that awful possibility, but I mean, seriously, what are you gonna do? Gonna leave the country? Jump off a bridge? I mean, I've had to live with this flaming idiot for the last four years, if he loses you all need to take your medicine.  Oh, and if it happens just to help yourself keep warm this winter, snuggle up to the fact that you may never see another Republican president in your lifetime, that's the train wreck Trump has caused you.
(10-23-2020, 08:23 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: It was more like com-maan com-maan.

I wish Joe had answered more questions last night instead of repeating what he was hearing in his earpiece.

I think he may have gotten his period period period last night too.
It seemed like Biden was reading some of his answers off of his pad of paper. I assume that that paper should have been blank at the start of the debate. The tell was when he said that there would be 500,000 vehicle battery charging stations before correcting himself and saying that the number will be 50,000. That is the kind of mistake with numbers that he has made repeatedly when reading a teleprompter and it does not seem as likely that he would have made that mistake if he was speaking from (his own) memory.
(10-23-2020, 10:56 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: What are you all going to do if Trump loses? He may not, I've resigned myself to that awful possibility, but I mean, seriously, what are you gonna do? Gonna leave the country? Jump off a bridge? I mean, I've had to live with this flaming idiot for the last four years, if he loses you all need to take your medicine.  Oh, and if it happens just to help yourself keep warm this winter, snuggle up to the fact that you may never see another Republican president in your lifetime, that's the train wreck Trump has caused you.
Pay attention. Liberal Democrats are the American citizens who keep making mostly empty threats to leave the country if their candidate loses an election. Liberal Democrats are the vermin who cannot accept it when their candidate loses an election. Liberal Democrats are the ones who riot, loot, and burns their own neighborhoods when their candidate or sports team wins or loses a big game or election.

However, you are correct in asserting that if a Biden wins, patriotic Americans may not live to see another Republican elected president. That is what happens when despots take over a government and destroys the foundation of the republic.

People like you who would support Democrats packing the Supreme Court with as many liberal justices as they need for a consistent majority and add as many states as necessary to keep control of the Senate disgust me. The Chinese Communist Party owns Joe Biden and God help us if he wins the keys to the Oval Office. The fact that Biden has accepted bribes from China, Ukraine, Russian oligarchs, and who knows what other governments or organized crime bosses, should be a disqualifier for anybody who loves this country.
(10-18-2020, 10:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 09:47 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Correct, a large number of Christians will vote Democrat. My intention though I did not articulate it very well, was to point out the fact that liberalism, which is very different from Christianity, has supplanted the tenets of Christianity in our land. And that was facilitated largely by the public's acceptance of the foolhardy notion of the separation of Church and State. But incredibly, many Christians claim not to be able to adequately differentiate between liberalism and Christianity.
I am not against the separation of Church and State. I strongly support "religious freedom" and do not equate that phrase with "freedom from religion."

Bill De Blasio should be jailed for his treatment of Orthodox Jews in New York City. As mobs of BLM/Antifa rioters assemble in whatever size groups they want, De Blasio has police officers peeping through Synagogue windows trying to catch Jews assembling for worship services.

With at least one large notable exception, the world's major religions share enough basic moral tenets to coexist within the Republican Party. De Blasio has apparently converted thousands of Jews in NYC into Republican votes for Trump.

Democrats' mistreatment of Jews during the pandemic has given me some hope that Jews will finally recognize that the Democrat Party is moving toward the kind of fascism that gave birth to the rise of the Third Reich in Germany. This country cannot afford to allow organizations like Antifa to continue to break our laws and terrorize innocent Americans without serious consequences. Biden/Harris will do nothing to stop Antifa from spreading across the country.

This nation was founded on Christian values, mostly by Christian settlers but the GOP has a real opportunity to peel Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, and other followers of peaceful, tolerant organized religions away from the Democrat Party. Most Americans, regardless of their religious beliefs, want to live in a peaceful society where their families are secure and afforded a fair opportunity to prosper. Followers of most major world religious should feel more at home in the Republican Party than in the Democrat Party. Republicans need to continue reaching out to those communities. President Trump's 1776 Commission is a great step in that direction. Our public schools have already done enough damage to our society.

I believe that this election is the most important one of my lifetime. If Biden wins, then dangerous criminals, including himself, will go unpunished. A Biden win will result in Democrat efforts to pack the court and add as many states as they need to guarantee a permanent majority. There will be a very real danger of the U.S. becoming permanently dominated by a single political party.

The Biden influence peddling allegations, if true, would be a scandal that would dwarf any other political scandal in the history of this nation. Yet, Joe Biden still has a shot at becoming president 16 days before the election. A whole lot of history is riding on next month's election.

(10-23-2020, 10:56 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: What are you all going to do if Trump loses? He may not, I've resigned myself to that awful possibility, but I mean, seriously, what are you gonna do? Gonna leave the country? Jump off a bridge? I mean, I've had to live with this flaming idiot for the last four years, if he loses you all need to take your medicine.  Oh, and if it happens just to help yourself keep warm this winter, snuggle up to the fact that you may never see another Republican president in your lifetime, that's the train wreck Trump has caused you.

Well, you can prove to us just how smart you really are as compared to the "flaming idiot," and explain to us exactly what the President has done to deserve your contemptuous ire. Save the talking points, I want to know why you think he's a flaming idiot and why you feel so beleaguered for having to suffer so the last 4 years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^ Further. You really think all the evidence; the Ukrainian officials who've corroborated Biden's having leveraged US taxpayer dollars in the form of foreign aid, the two former business partners of Hunter one jailed and one awaiting sentencing, and Tony Bobulinski's testimony, the 3 and a half million dollars given to the Biden's by the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow,    AND the laptop,  are Russian disinformation?

Common man--- don't keep us waiting now. Step up and straighten out the record. And we haven't even touched on the billion and a half from China.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love getting under your guys skin. Hoot actually knows what Trump is, you can tell that from many of his posts, he just wants the Republican Party to be in charge. That’s fine, I can respect that position. But as always TRT, instead of answering a question I pose that you don’t like, you just try to talk around it. I’ve noticed that’s your m.o. on many previous occasions, which is of course as Trumpian as it gets, so I guess I that explains your blind affection for him. As always my respect level for your posturing continues on its infinite journey downward. I’m sure that will cost you many milliseconds of sleep tonight.
(10-23-2020, 08:19 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: I love getting under your guys skin. Hoot actually knows what Trump is, you can tell that from many of his posts, he just wants the Republican Party to be in charge. That’s fine, I can respect that position. But as always TRT, instead of answering a question I pose that you don’t like, you just try to talk around it. I’ve noticed that’s your m.o. on many previous occasions, which is of course as Trumpian as it gets, so I guess I that explains your blind affection for him. As always my respect level for your posturing continues on its infinite journey downward. I’m sure that will cost you many milliseconds of sleep tonight.
Liberal Democrats do not get under my skin because I have no respect for you. I attribute your opinions to ignorance and an unwillingness to learn. There is nothing I can do about that, so really make no effort to change opinions on this forum.

I was very reluctant to vote for Trump in 2016 because he had no record and held many liberal positions before he decided to run for president. (Voting for Hillary was never an option for me.) Joe Biden has a 47-year record of failure and gaffes - and now he has been exposed as the most corrupt VP and presidential candidate in the history of this nation.

Now, nearly four years into his first term, I judge Trump's accomplishments versus Biden's very long history of failures and this is the easiest choice that I have ever had in any election. Reagan over Carter was an easy choice as well, but I never considered Carter to be a traitor. Biden is a traitor.

A VP who accepts bribes and uses our treasury as a tool to line his own pockets must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, or we will cease being a nation governed by laws. I personally do not want to live in a banana republic and I really do not believe that liberals want that for themselves. Yet, millions of them have already cast a vote that approves the actions of a traitor.
Hey I was worried about my biographer TRT! How you been? Did you come to terms yet the President Trump used an aborted fetus for medicine?

https://nypost.com/2020/10/08/regeneron-...sue-cells/

As far as the other question of why I dislike President Trump:

I think that it is on him that 250,000+ have now died of the virus. I like his own words though of why I should vote for Biden:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-BB1ad5It

There you go! Oh now gentlemen how is the war on coal coming along.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/ke...g-industry

I used Fox News because everything is fake to you!

Oh how is the water situation in Martin County:

https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/kent...30388.html

Lets see how about drugs: I am sure we are doing well there?

https://www.drugabuse.gov/drug-topics/op...ated-harms

It sucks to look at this part of Kentucky. I am truly sad and take no enjoyment in it. However, what we are currently doing is not working. I am part of the old 5th congressional district we have voted R since the civil war. It has not worked out to well for us.

I know we are just a forum but it is grim to look at the same thing over and over again. We do the exact same thing over and over again. There is no way that you can be happy with this: Some how we blame a congresswoman over 2000 miles away for our problems. It is what politicians do, I get it. Look over there, do not hold me accountable for my actions. See the devil is over there.

The sad part is we are talking right past each other. AGAIN!
It looks like I wasn't the only one to notice Joe Biden (mis)reading some of his answers during the debate. I suspected that his pad of paper was not filled with blank sheets but it looks like I may have been mistaken. What was that object that one of Biden's handlers retrieved from the podium? What possibly would Biden have had at the podium that was the size and color of an iPad?

(10-23-2020, 08:19 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: I love getting under your guys skin. Hoot actually knows what Trump is, you can tell that from many of his posts, he just wants the Republican Party to be in charge. That’s fine, I can respect that position. But as always TRT, instead of answering a question I pose that you don’t like, you just try to talk around it. I’ve noticed that’s your m.o. on many previous occasions, which is of course as Trumpian as it gets, so I guess I that explains your blind affection for him. As always my respect level for your posturing continues on its infinite journey downward. I’m sure that will cost you many milliseconds of sleep tonight.

Not that I could trump Hoot's response. But my inclination was one of disbelief as to your own incredulity.

in·cre·du·li·ty

noun: incredulity
  1. the state of being unwilling or unable to believe something.

I clearly sited the mountains of evidence you had to trudge over to get to your little molehill question. But please, let me now answer your rhetorical query. In 10 days I will do what I have always done, vote my conscience. Kentucky will go for Trump in a landslide. 99 of every 100 counties in this country will go for Trump in a landslide. Past voting and doing my best to live a responsible life, I intent to tell the truth at every opportunity. Frankly, that is all I can do because the Lord has already seen history go down, and recorded the outcome in His Word. Therefore I know how this all turns out and it's not good. Nonetheless if Biden wins I will throw up, repeatedly, as I lament over the fact that the people of this land would once again choose Barabbas. And then I will continue to warn people in plain English, as to the impending threat mankind faces.

So because I accept without reservation that which the Lord has foretold, I try to be as gracious with folks as I can be. I mean, other than warn people what can I really do? I'm certainly not in any position to change history. That doesn't mean I have to like it, and I'm not about to downplay or mitigate it. And certainly having grown up in this land and being very familiar with that which I have seen, that doesn't mean I have to join or capitulate to those on the left who blow everything off, as if our own heritage and history is some kind of lie. The lie is in the mouths of revisionists who cannot accept the truth. Thus I continue to point out truth and people like you dodge same. Exactly the way you did when I asked for an honest list of your grievances against this President. But I get it, you can't name things you can't even define. You deny evidence laid before your own eyes and believe evidence that does not exist for contempt's sake.

Trump is no saint. He talks rough one minute and he recognizes the sovereignty of God the next. I will take him over absolutely anybody, and that includes Ronald Reagan, any day of the week. Hill and Bill and Obama and Biden? not even in the same universe. There is ZERO evidence that he has ever made even one disparaging racial remark, or done one illegal thing in his whole life. If so please name it here. The left's hatred for this duly elected President is existential in my view.

But tipping the scales in the blue state metropolitan areas, liberal Dems will line up like zombies and vote for Joe Biden. Many more than once, and many will vote by mail any number of times and in person any number of times. The dead will vote, The unregistered will vote, and citizens of other lands here illegally, will vote.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Everyone say it with me: WASHINGTON STATE HAS HAD THIS TYPE OF VOTING FOR OVER A DECADE.

VOTER FRAUD WHILE IT HAS HAPPENED IS VERY LOW!!!
(10-24-2020, 08:20 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Everyone say it with me: WASHINGTON STATE  HAS HAD THIS TYPE OF VOTING FOR OVER A DECADE.

VOTER FRAUD WHILE IT HAS HAPPENED IS VERY LOW!!!
Repeating a lie, even in ALL CAPS does not make your statements true. When some elections are decided by razor thin margins, a fraud rate of well under one percent (e.g, 1,000 out of every 1,000,000 votes cast) is very significant. Every fraudulent vote cancels a lawful vote.

Many states have very "dirty" voter rolls that contain many dead people and people who no longer reside in the same state. Democrats pushed for unsolicited mail in ballots without supporting cleaning up voter rolls first and while opposing photo IDs for voters to facilitate fraud. There is no good reason for requiring voters to request absentee ballots and many good reasons for working to minimize opportunities for voter fraud.
Democrats facilitate voting fraud and the imminently naive mrtv is all for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]