Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black, soul, hip hop, rap
Sorry, I’ve been taking a nap. I miss anything? Anyway, here is one I had on 45 that I would put on my record player and play over and over, loved it.

And speaking of 45’s reminds me—any of you (I know OSH is) old enough to remember when you could actually buy a cereal (I know super sugar crisp was one) that had a 45 on the back of the box that you could actually play on a record player? The Jackson 5 had several songs that were offered that way, I’d eat a box in a couple days just so I could cut that record off and get it playing. They sounded fine, but would only last for a couple months before they sorta lost their shape and groove. Ah, the good old days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • jetpilot
(06-06-2021, 08:51 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: Sorry, I’ve been taking a nap. I miss anything?  Anyway, here is one I had on 45 that I would put on my record player and play over and over, loved it.

And speaking of 45’s reminds me—any of you (I know OSH is) old enough to remember when you could actually buy a cereal (I know super sugar crisp was one) that had a 45 on the back of the box that you could actually play on a record player? The Jackson 5 had several songs that were offered that way, I’d eat a box in a couple days just so I could cut that record off and get it playing. They sounded fine, but would only last for a couple months before they sorta lost their shape and groove. Ah, the good old days.

I very much remember. In fact, Super Sugar Crisp(I still buy it) was my favorite cereal as a kid, thus I accumulated quite a record collection, compliments of POST cereals.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot