Poll: What's your Favorite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
WWF LJN
0%
WWF Hasbro
0%
WWF Jakks Pacific
66.67%
WCW Galoob
0%
ECW OSFTC
0%
AWA Remco
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favorite type wrestling figures?
WWF LJN

WWF Hasbro

WWF Jakks Pacific

WCW Galoob

ECW OSFTC

AWA Remco
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I was born in 1985.... so I got the best of the LJN and Hasbro lines.

My favorite though... and it's not even close is the Jakks Pacific line.
When I was 12, the Jakks Pacific action figures were released and my life changed. I was able to have my own wrestling figure federation. I made my own entrance ramp and had the official WWF CD's with the entrance music. So for around two years, I was a wrestling figure Nerd with a capital N. i kept track of my title history, if I didn't get to watch the monthly pay-per-view, I would have my own matches from matches on the PPV card. I had the rings, accessories, belts... you name it, I had it in the Jakks Pacific line.

I would stay in my bedroom for hours, but in my mind, I was booking the biggest & best WrestleMania card in Madison Square Garden.
All you needed to bring your childhood heroes home was some plastic action figures and your Imagination.

This statement is true with the entire professional wrestling world.... "Those that understand, no explanation is needed. Those that don't understand, no explanation will do."
I was born over a decade before you so I kind of missed most of the wrestling figure era or caught the very first part of it. The only figures I bought were the AWA figures. I bought two packs of them when I went to the Huntington Mall. I had the Road Warriors with Paul Ellering. I later bought the Ric Flair and Larry Zebisco (sp) pack. Those things were just hard to find. It was before Wal Mart. All we had was K Mart and a few smaller department stores.
If you are a fan of wrestling figures... check out the Major Wrestling Figure podcast on YouTube.

Matt Cardona, AKA former WWE Superstar Zak Ryder & Brian Myers, AKA former WWE Superstar Curt Hawkins do an amazing job presenting the old figure lines.

They have covered in-depth the WWF LJN line, the WWF Hasbro line & the ECW OSFTC line... showing rare releases, prototypes, variants.... anything you wanna know about these three figure lines are in the videos.
 agree with the people who are talking about the Hasbro ones because they are classic. I do agree with some of the indies as well who have created some good figures. I love any type of wrestling figures but there are some bad aspects of the modern ones especially with the AEW ones which I am not a fan of because their faces do not look good and the bodies are not as well toned as the WWE ones but I do like the fact that there is another major company doing work in the toy industry which can help some kids grow up to be fans of wrestling which is one of the best mediums of entertainment.