Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booking the Dark Order
Loved the reveal of Brodie Lee as the leader, and it would have blown the roof off if it were live from his hometown of Buffalo. Like the spoof of the Scientologists in some of the early vignettes. Maybe it's the coronavirus having altered some booking, but I feel like some of the angle is losing steam. How would you have booked it, do you agree or disagree that the angle is possibly starting to go stale, and/or what would you have done differently?

I thought that the build-up to the reveal of the Exalted One was excellent. The clues like Cornette's glasses, Raven sitting in the arena, and the other red herrings were a nice touch for hardcore fans but younger or new viewers could still get the angle without those Easter eggs.

I felt the match with Moxley was rushed and the build-up was too cliche with the tired trope of the heel stealing the belt from the champion.

I'd like to see the Dark Order have more legitimacy (ex. Evil Uno and his attire look too cheap/low budget to me, Brodie Lee's ring gear could be toned down, etc.) while also keeping with the Easter eggs and inside jokes (ex. the boardroom segment where someone was eating and they had the inside joke about Vince McMahon hating it when people sneeze, etc.).

Also, as a stable, you would inevitably have to book Dark Order against the Elite or Inner Circle at some point. How do you do it?