Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You All Think Of The XFL So Far?
What do you all think about the XFL.so far? I absolutely love it. I find it very interesting and entertaining. Are they pumping crowd noise in or the crowds really that loud? The reason I ask is the stadiums are no where near at compacity, yet the crowds are really loud or so they seem on tv.
I think its going about as well as it could considering the talent level. I love the kickoff, and I think the NFL will take a very hard look at a variation of that format in the near future.
I say Hal Mumme is O.C. for Dallas. I don't know whether to not like Dallas because Mumme once coached U.K. or like Dallas because of what he did to Kentucky.
I'm a fan. They have definitely learned from their prior mistakes. San Antonio's AFL team had a higher average home attendance than the Chargers during their first year in LA if I'm not mistaken. The market for a secondary football league is there. They aren't going to overtake the NFL, but an XFL game is honestly a better TV viewing product than your average NFL game at the moment.
Loved the XFL response to the blown call at the end of the Houston game yesterday. Straight owned the mistake instead of insulting fans.
And they fired the ref didn’t they?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:And they fired the ref didn’t they?

I think that they reassigned the head official. Mistakes happen so not trying to revel in anyone losing their job, but he's probably not the highest on their list.

Watching the Battlehawks and Defenders right now and heard a familiar name called (Jon Toth).
Spud6 Wrote:And they fired the ref didn’t they?

https://www.xflnewshub.com/xfl-news/xfl-...statement/

Above is the link to the full statement. If it were the NFL, they'd have went through tons of mental gymnastics trying to defend the decision and issued some type of statement that likely would have tried to explain to fans that they didn't actually see what they knew they'd seen.