Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LIV live thread
Everyone hop in here and discuss commercials, the game, whatever!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Demi Lovato just smoked the under on the national anthem being shorter than 2:04 lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Well that halftime show looked like something I saw at Pure Gold when I was at UK...except Pure Gold had good music.
Everybody on the internet loved it. Me, not so much
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Everybody on the internet loved it. Me, not so much

Proves my point.
This is going to end up being a barn burner. Never count Mahomes out no matter how much he’s struggled tonight.
#BBFL
Yes, we have a ballgame!
Jimmy G gets his chance to show if he’s elite or not. He’s watched Brady do it many many times. Should be a fun one to watch
#BBFL