Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Bryant dies at the age of 41
Holy smokes! This didn’t seem real when I was seeing this posted everywhere on twitter.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
WOW! It sure doesn't.
He was 41 years old. This news is truly tragic! You could tell he was so happy seeing him court side with his kid and yesterday talking about LeBron passing him in all time points scored and giving him a pair of his shoes. This is a horrible day in sports!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It’s being reported by some folks that all his kids were aboard and Kobe was flying the plane like some have said he did frequently. This is obviously a rumor and no hard facts about the crash and who else was involved have been reported.
#BBFL
Wow!!!! Just found out about 5 minutes ago. The quick research I have done so far, his 13 year old daughter was also in helicopter with him when it crashed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It is now being reported he was flying back from a tournament that his daughter had played in over the weekend. As of now it is being reported Koby, his daughter, one of her teammates, one of her roommate's parents, and the pilot were aboard the helicopter.
After sitting and processing this. Kobe was doing the same thing I was doing all weekend, taking my son to an athletic tournament. Though she is not an athlete, my 13 year old daughter was with me. Although we lived in totally different worlds we were simply being dads supporting our child, my family and I made it home from Raleigh. He did not. It's crazy how someone's life can change in an instant.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Now they’re saying 9 people were aboard the helicopter and all 9 were pronounced dead. This was said in an interview that ESPN put on their show with the officer of that particular county. He said he would not release the people’s names until the coroner got there and did their job.
#BBFL
The world was mourning that day, and millions of basketball fans around the world. Till this day I still can't believe that happend.
(05-25-2022, 04:25 AM)Calvin_Gordon08 Wrote: The world was mourning that day, and millions of basketball fans around the world. Till this day I still can't believe that happend.

It's still crazy to think that Kobe Bryant is gone.  I would have loved to see what he'd done in his post playing career as far as business ventures and coaching maybe would have went.
#BBFL