Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Finals
Does anyone know if the state championship games today will be live streamed? If so does anyone have the link.
centralky Wrote:Does anyone know if the state championship games today will be live streamed? If so does anyone have the link.

They are live on their FB. I guess Prepspin isn’t doing them anymore?

Then again they can’t be bothered to post semi final scores on their FB...
centralky Wrote:Does anyone know if the state championship games today will be live streamed? If so does anyone have the link.

Caudill beat Corbin 26 to 6
North laurel beat elkhorn 38 to 0

Not sure on the other two
That’s the only two I stayed for. Congrats to north laurel.

Congrats to the young hounds as well. At the start of the year not too many people gave them a shot at winning a championship. I watched them from game one and the start get off to a rocky season, but they came together and played for each other and that’s what matters most to me. I wanted to see them win it all, but seeing them come together as a team was awesome. And by doing that they accomplished something 99% of other teams didn’t. Congrats on a great season
LCA 32 South Hopkins 8 at the half
How does a North laurel team win the 8th grade when they couldn't even field a 7th grade team last season.
PETE THE GURU Wrote:How does a North laurel team win the 8th grade when they couldn't even field a 7th grade team last season.
8th grade championship.
PETE THE GURU Wrote:How does a North laurel team win the 8th grade when they couldn't even field a 7th grade team last season.

What are you talking about?
They went 12-1 last year in 7th grade, lost 12-6 to Northern Pulaski in state playoffs

One word recruiting
As the great scholar and gentleman once said, “if you’re not first, you’re last.”
Hell Ricky that don’t make sense, you can be 2nd 3rd or hell even 5th! Hahah

You’ve gave me an idea tho.

To help teams learn to work in big game high pressure atmospheres. I’m gonna place a cougar on the practice field.