Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whose Perry centrals next volleyball coach?
Hear they let kelly te huna got today
Jennifer Banks
JoJo Wrote:Jennifer Banks

So perry don’t want to win.
Who do you think would do better?
JoJo Wrote:Who do you think would do better?

Anybody who thinks you should earn their playing time and not play everybody
hitter Wrote:So perry don’t want to win.

A coach told me today Hillary. I don't know who that is
JoJo Wrote:A coach told me today Hillary. I don't know who that is
Chris Williams from buckhorn gets perry job. I guess padding your schedule with terrible teams paid off. Perry would have won more games than buckhorn with buckhorn schedule.
hitter Wrote:Chris Williams from buckhorn gets perry job. I guess padding your schedule with terrible teams paid off. Perry would have won more games than buckhorn with buckhorn schedule.

This is a push. Chris has health issues that he won't tell hardly anyone and his girl is just going to play seasonal ball away from here instead of high school. He told me he even thought about retirement 2 weeks ago. I even asked about PCCHS and he said Hillary is coaching. Someone else will be coaching before start of season.
JoJo Wrote:This is a push. Chris has health issues that he won't tell hardly anyone and his girl is just going to play seasonal ball away from here instead of high school. He told me he even thought about retirement 2 weeks ago. I even asked about PCCHS and he said Hillary is coaching. Someone else will be coaching before start of season.
Is Chris going to coach this year