Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Series Mega Thread
This Strausburg vs. Verlander matchup is must see TV
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm kind of our of it now. The Reds are my favorite team. My 2nd favorite team is probably Detroit or the New York Yankees. With having stated that I guess I will be rooting for former Tiger Verlander. It should be a clash. I am now rooting for Houston even though they knocked the Yankees out.
I don’t have a favorite team. I only follow baseball in the playoffs. So I just sit back and enjoy great baseball.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
When I was growing up, I loved professional basbeall. I know this isn't going to sound politically correct but now days there are so many Latin American and foreign pkayers, I kind of lost interest. That plus football is much more fun to watch.
When I was growing up, I loved professional basbeall. I know this isn't going to sound politically correct but now days there are so many Latin American and foreign pkayers, I kind of lost interest. That plus football is much more fun to watch on tv. I haven't been in years, but I do enjoy going to the ballpark, buying a hotdog, jumbo soft pretzel and a Pepsi and sitting back and watching a game.
I went to a reds game and it was a great time!
#BBFL
What did you all think about the models being banned for life for flashing the cameras behind home plate.
Westside Wrote:What did you all think about the models being banned for life for flashing the cameras behind home plate.

Haven’t looked much into it. But I think for life is pretty harsh. But apparently they were promoting a brand or something?
#BBFL
I didn't have a favorite team in the World Series but it good to see the Nats get their first title.
Nats prove a couple of top end starters and a bull pen can carry you to a championship.