Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zion Out
The Pelicans announced today that Zion Williamson will miss the first 6-8 weeks of the season after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his right knee to repair a torn meniscus.
I honestly hate to see this, with his size and athleticism this is an injury that could linger with him.
I hope this isn’t the way his career goes. He’s a once in a generation talent and so fun to watch. But it just makes too much sense for an injury like this to be something that carries with him through his career. He’s so big and fast and plays the game 100% and I love that about him.

I pray the young man can stay healthy because he’s special!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Michael Jordan has some health issues his rookie year, but not this early. Hopefully, Zion doesn't end up being another Greg Oden or Sam Bowie. I would say the game in New Orleans are a bit nervous.
Got to get in better shape or these injuries will be recurring
I agree with all of the posts on here. Kid is elite and has the ability to be a hall of fame caliber player if he can stay healthy.
He needs to get Jenny Craig on speed dial.