Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KYMSFA Region 4 Final 10/26/19 Belfry vs Pikeville
The stage is set for another great rivalry game with Belfry and Pikeville for a chance to go to state. Should be a good one.
This will be the third match up for these teams this year right? Is the series ties 1-1?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:This will be the third match up for these teams this year right? Is the series ties 1-1?

Yes, split of the series. Pikeville won the last in a close one. Should be a great game. Looking forward to it.
Definitely will be. Especially for the chance to go to state.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Can't wait. We are Pond Creek Nation
2 years ago Pikeville played Belfry @ Vipperman in the playoffs and the atmosphere was the best I’d ever seen for a JR. High Game!!!! I expect nothing less on Saturday. Hope I get to go. HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:2 years ago Pikeville played Belfry @ Vipperman in the playoffs and the atmosphere was the best I’d ever seen for a JR. High Game!!!! I expect nothing less on Saturday. Hope I get to go. HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!

I'm at most Belfry games, and believe me the fans are the most intense when Pikeville is in town.
Where is this game being played at ?
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Where is this game being played at ?
Game is being played at Belfry Middle. It will be a rain soaked and muddy Vipperman field Saturday evening at 7pm.
vobra281 Wrote:Game is being played at Belfry Middle. It will be a rain soaked and muddy Vipperman field Saturday evening at 7pm.

Old school and two very good teams in a great and historic setting. Doesn't get any better. Go Panthers!
One more day bleeding red all the way
Gonna be raining maroon at Vipperman Saturday. Let's go young Panthers. All the way !!:1:
Any predictions for the outcome of this game ?
vobra281 Wrote:Any predictions for the outcome of this game ?

Belfry 73
Pikeville 4