Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Bishoff out as SmackDown Exec. VP
Less than two months after Eric Bishoff was hired as the Creative Exec. VP over the new SmackDown of Fox.... VKM has already said"YOOOUUU'RREEEE FIIIIIRREDDD!!!!" to Eric Bishoff.

Bruce Prichard (A.K.A. Brother Love & co-host of the popular wrestling podcast called "Something to Wrestle") will be taking over that position.

So in less than two weeks, the WWE has ruined their freshest new character & fired one of their two new Creative Exec. VP's over their two flagship television shows.

The WWE might be crazy popular on social media and have millions of Network subscribers.... but the current product is dying.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Less than two months after Eric Bishoff was hired as the Creative Exec. VP over the new SmackDown of Fox.... VKM has already said"YOOOUUURR'E FIIIIIRREDDD!!!!" to Eric Bishoff.

Bruce Prichard (A.K.A. Brother Love & co-host of the popular wrestling podcast called "Something to Wrestle") will be taking over that position.

So in less than two weeks, the WWE has ruined their freshest new character & fired one of their two new Creative Exec. VP's over their two flagship television shows.

The WWE might be crazy popular on social media and have millions of Network subscribers.... but the current product is dying.

Why was he fired so quickly?
Westside Wrote:Why was he fired so quickly?

[Image: https://businessesgrow.com/wp-content/up...advice.jpg]

I haven't watched it, but I've seen a lot of noise about the story lines, character devlopment & the backstage atmosphere are a dumpster fire
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Less than two months after Eric Bishoff was hired as the Creative Exec. VP over the new SmackDown of Fox.... VKM has already said"YOOOUUU'RREEEE FIIIIIRREDDD!!!!" to Eric Bishoff.

What character did they ruin?
zaga_fan Wrote:What character did they ruin?

The Fiend.... IMO.
The one who just won the title?
As best I can tell, Bischoff was hired on to be a scapegoat should anything go wrong in the eyes of Fox. Easy gig for him....he takes the fall when something goes wrong i.e. the God awful HIAC match but makes a very nice paycheck in the meantime.

From what I've read, Bischoff did little more than just hang out at catering.

Also a smart move on WWEs part because I'm sure somewhere in his contract Bischoff is tied up from appearing with an opposing promotion for several months, so he likely won't be appearing for AEW any time soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]