Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jalen Ramsey traded to the Rams
Ramsey wanted out and they got him out and he's been paired with Aaron Donald and that defense found their coverage guy.

But more than this, what is your alls thoughts on players just saying yo, I want out or I aint going to to play hard the rest of the season.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The Rams get a once in a decade defensive back as far as talent is concerned to add along side of Aaron Donald. Now to the bigger issue.. Thus move take the NFL a step closer to the NBA with players managing their way out of town when things don’t go their way. The new way is “When the going gets tough the tough demand a trade and hold out.”
Scoop Wrote:The Rams get a once in a decade defensive back as far as talent is concerned to add along side of Aaron Donald. Now to the bigger issue.. Thus move take the NFL a step closer to the NBA with players managing their way out of town when things don’t go their way. The new way is “When the going gets tough the tough demand a trade and hold out.”

Bingo. People just say yo, I don’t wanna be here so trade me or I’ll underperform. I love the players having so much control because these owners will get rid of them in a second to better themselves over the players but man it’s just getting out of hand.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL