Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell In A Cell disastrous ending
I cancelled my WWE Network subscription a few months ago..... so i've been out of the loop of what's happening for a long time now.

BUT I watched The Fiend vs. Seth Rollins HIAC match on YouTube.... and it is TERRIBLE!!!!

A HIAC match for the WWE championship ended in a No Contest. HIAC matches are No DQ, No Time limit... and the match ends in a No Contest.

Bray Wyatt does a stretcher job, but comes back to life and uses the mandible claw as he's on the stretcher.

The fans were chanting A-E-W... Bull S*** and other phrases that voiced their displeasure.

Seen online that the finish was a VKM creative decision.... and this is just the beginning of a blow-off finish @ WrestleMania 36.
If so, this was a terrible terrible terrible decision after months and months of the FireFly Fun house vignettes and a Hot & completely new character to do a stretcher job on his 2nd or 3rd PPV.... in a HIAC match.

:flush: :igiveup: :lame: :HitWall: :eyeroll: :ChairHit:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Hindsight being what it is, I'm assuming the botched HIAC match had something to do with Crown Jewel. The Saudis probably offered a huge chunk of money for that match (and title change) to happen there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That was a terrible ending which may have only been outdone by the ending at Blood Money.... errr... I meant, Crown Jewel.