Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 50 Pikeville 38
Final
Future is bright in Pike co. Congratulations to both young squads. They played there hearts out and left it all on the field. Very impressed, with the football I watched tonight.
Belfry big and physical, backs run hard and Hylton at QB may be unlike Belfry has ever had. . Fast, Tall, smooth and can THROW. If this kid keeps developing and the backs can do the same, the O line is already big and will be huge by high school. Then Belfry football is more than in good shape.
Pikeville has playmakers all over the field. There D-line played well against the Belfry front. It’s impressive how these kids go into this game knowing that this rivalry goes back for decades. Most of them know each other and they know the next 4-5 years start now, and neither back up a inch. 2 of the top programs in the state of KY. It starts early.
Who ever number #73 is for belfry is going to be a monster if he gets some speed on him. Kid is like 6-4 300 plus. I bet Haywood has his eyes on him all ready.
Belfry middle
Schools #73 is Timothy Epling
Better known as
T.Epling.
He is 6’4” and 300 plus and still growing
He is working hard and in his speed and will continue to work hard and become a player to be watch
I am a very proud dad
Tepling Wrote:Belfry middle
Schools #73 is Timothy Epling
Better known as
T.Epling.
He is 6’4” and 300 plus and still growing
He is working hard and in his speed and will continue to work hard and become a player to be watch
I am a very proud dad

As you should be!

Love seeing posts on here about parents kids and how proud they are of them.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
TheTruthwillset Wrote:Who ever number #73 is for belfry is going to be a monster if he gets some speed on him. Kid is like 6-4 300 plus. I bet Haywood has his eyes on him all ready.

Great kid and comes from a good family. Your right, he already has the size and once he gets a little more speed and keeps learning the game, all kinds of doors will open for this young giant.
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Belfry big and physical, backs run hard and Hylton at QB may be unlike Belfry has ever had. . Fast, Tall, smooth and can THROW. If this kid keeps developing and the backs can do the same, the O line is already big and will be huge by high school. Then Belfry football is more than in good shape.

I agree. I've heard alot of people say that after next year Belfry football may fall on hard times, hell I've even said it. This just goes to show that alot of times we don't know what the hell we're talking about! 😂

I also agree about Hylton. This kid is going to be something special if he keeps progressing. These young Pirates are looking very promising in keeping the tradition alive on Pond Creek!
How bout those Baby Pirates!!!