Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom PS3, PS2, Xbox, & 360 covers. Request yours. Will do high school
I will be adding covers you can print off as your game case. If you would like to have a particular player as your cover post the pic or a link to the pic you want. I will get to them as I can. If you want your own custom cover of yourself. Just post the pic. I will add more as often as possible. Big Grin

Will do madden, baseball, whatever. Ill try to do it for ya.

Here is an example with Dicky Lyons from UK!
Wow, lol i dont know if i want to be on a cover of madden hahai might break a leg next season...lol but ill give it a shot anyways
The picture was kinda of blurry. Done the best I could with it. Wink
Ill touch it up better tomorrow.. I was half asleep..
HAHA OMG, man that is so awsome. it looks so real and i think the best part is the background of it it just blends in with my uniform. wow you got skill with this.
I just noticed I need to touch up that football that dicky lyons is catching. To much feathering on the ball. Ill try to clean that up tomorrow. You picture, however, needs more feathering. I just done it real quick.. If you got higher resolution pictures. I could make sweet looking.
na that all i got for now ill have to wait til i get the rest off my mamaw who has them on her camrea, she moved to hungiton with my papaw so he can be closer to the hosiptle there. i dotn know how long it will be but this is good enoguht Q.
if u dont mind i got a couple ill see which one i like best.. for ncaa 08 ps2
I don't have time to do cut outs today or tomorrow, got to finish up this research paper. I do the just the pictures quickly during breaks throughout the day. Heres a couple, again I'm sorry I just don't have time to do any fancy cut outs and backgrounds this weekend. :thumpsup:
hey warrior pride...is that last summer? I don't remember you looking that young.lol
yea lol that was last year when I was heading to a JV game. But iv grown up some now lol.
can u put a pic ofpayton manning on madden for me
champion24 Wrote:can u put a pic ofpayton manning on madden for me

sure will .. give me about 10 mins..
Here are your custom manning ones. Sorry it took so long had a phone call.
I made a custom colt logo as well. Hope you like.
calQlate Wrote:I made a custom colt logo as well. Hope you like.

Q this is off topic but lol you cursed me last night sending me that comment about the "maden course" lol
warriorpride Wrote:Q this is off topic but lol you cursed me last night sending me that comment about the "maden course" lol

I tell you what. If you had higher resolution and clearer photo I could do a sweet cover. Big Grin
Do you mind if I send you one of my little PS3 addict?? LOL.... He is into all of the NFL games and MLB games...
phs1986 Wrote:Do you mind if I send you one of my little PS3 addict?? LOL.... He is into all of the NFL games and MLB games...

You want me to put your little one the cover? Is that what you are saying.. Then sure. .I put my kids on them all the time. Gage has his own FIFA soccer ps2 covers.
LMAO.... my "little PS3 addict"... YEP... My kid!!! ROFL... Sorry, It's late and I'm busted today!! Anyway... here are the pics and THANKS!!!
calQlate Wrote:I tell you what. If you had higher resolution and clearer photo I could do a sweet cover. Big Grin

At the risk of a even greater injury lol no thanks anyways i love this pic as it is you did a great jobBig Grin
This one might be better.... Either one is fine!! Thanks a million!!!
phs1986 Wrote:This one might be better.... Either one is fine!! Thanks a million!!!

Alright, going to work on it.. Report back shortly..Smile
You don't have to be in a hurry.... I will print them off whenever you find the time to fix them... Thanks again!!
Heres the baseball one. I may not get to the football one tonight. Seeing double Smile I did 2k7 because its still the 2k7 season. Don't think 2k8 will be out to next year. Big Grin Anyway hope u like it.l
oops left that one a little too big.. Resized it some
WOOOO HOOOO..... I love it!!
Care to hook me up with one of the hefty lefty???
QQ, If you get a minute, can you hook me up with this one?

[Image: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...eID=184084]
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BC75 Wrote:QQ, If you get a minute, can you hook me up with this one?

[Image: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...eID=184084]

will do that one tomorrow.. :thumpsup: