Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports Mag Covers
Okay, I have a nephew that for the first time in his short baseball career missed the day they did the pictures for pretend mag covers due to a recent family tragedy. His Mom and Dad have an 8 x 10 of every year. They have the action shots; I have Corel Photo Shop Pro XI and Adobe CS3 & Lightroom. I haven’t had much time to tinker with them. How do I make a mag cover with his picture? Where do you get the mag cover plug ins?
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Okay, I have a nephew that for the first time in his short baseball career missed the day they did the pictures for pretend mag covers due to a recent family tragedy. His Mom and Dad have an 8 x 10 of every year. They have the action shots; I have Corel Photo Shop Pro XI and Adobe CS3 & Lightroom. I haven’t had much time to tinker with them. How do I make a mag cover with his picture? Where do you get the mag cover plug ins?

I don't use any plugins or templates. Just draw on to the original photo using layers.. Post the photo in here.. Give me a little info as well such as name, team..etc
They are on vacation this week but If the offer still stands sometime next week, I'll get that for you QQ. Thanks, I've used layers to soften up a photo but just really havent had much time or been able to think straight enough to work on it in CS3 or XI.