Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
80's Wrestling Mania Game
Growing up I enjoyed playing video games and I know we have a video game forum but given the lack of activity there I felt it would be better to post here. If you haven't had the opportunity to check this out, my recommendation is to download this free app on your phone called "80's Wrestling Mania" which is a free wrestling game in which you run a franchise starting in 1980. You start out with several wrestlers and the goal is to have weekly events and make money to the point where you can grow your federation and bring in big name wrestlers.

You're given wrestlers starting out. Some of them are made after comic or cartoon characters and some are based off of real wrestlers. For example, "Dude Brohan" is Hulk Hogan although you won't be able to pick him up until later. Two you start out with, "Pelvis Pressley" which is the Honky Tonk man and the "Neon Express" which is Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty. They each have ratings and the more matches, promos, and mic spots they have the more they will level up and reach their maximum potential. You can purchase wrestlers on the market too. The market changes daily at 8 in the morning and 8 in the evening with different wrestlers and managers available.

As time progresses on the game you're allowed to use bigger arenas which will give you more money as you continue to develop your wrestlers. When 1999 hits and you finish up you start right back from the beginning but you have your same wrestlers.

Take note that some wrestlers have different terms of availability. For example, Dr. B (AKA Mr. T) is only available from 1980 - 1990. Meanwhile Valkyrie (AKA Chyna) you get from 1990 until 1999.

There's more detail on this game but it walks you through at the beginning.

If you do give this game a shot, I will warn you that this is one the most addicting games you will come across. But it's fun.