Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Elimination Chamber Feb. 17th
WWE's Elimination Chamber PPV will take place on February 17th from Houston Texas.

It was announced that their will be a women's tag team match (6 teams, 12 total divas) elimination chamber match to determine the first ever women's tag team championships. 3 from Raw. 3 from Smackdown.
Desperately need new story lines going into mania.
One match into the event, and I dont think they can recovery from the F they just had. Elimination Chamber match for womens tag championships was horriable. 1. you cant have a tag match in the chamber, just doesnt work. 2. it was sloppy, really sloppy. 3. It was not planned out well, the women didnt know what they were doing and it showed.

The only positive from the match was Bailey and Sasha winning.
I give this show a D+ at best.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I give this show a D+ at best.

You are too generous. This show when from an F to a Z. It might be time to ditch the chamber matches, they have sucked the last few.
This pay per view was one of the best they've had in recent memory. One thing that I don't like is how they re-designed the chamber. It went from wrestlers having the metal flooring to gotta have the padded flooring. Pods should get broken more often. I'd give this show a B to a B+.

I don't like the fact that they keep shoving Sasha and Bayley down everyone's throats like they did with Roman Reigns. I was really hoping for either Tamina/Nia or Carmella/Naomi would win