Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School Wrestling rules video series
I have started a video series on YouTube about the rules of high school wrestling. So far I have ten videos uploaded and have about six to eight more to film. So if you have an interest in high school wrestling rules or want to learn the sport a little bit better, click the link below and get some wrestling knowledge.

http://www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed

If you have a YouTube account, be sure and Subscribe to my channel as well.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Wrestling in KY is in a bad state right now. To the point KHSAA is breaking its own regulations by having under 21 kids wrestling sanctioned events. (not bashing these kids doing it, they are actually doing a good job for being rookies, its the situation that is at issue here.)
plantmanky Wrote:Wrestling in KY is in a bad state right now. To the point KHSAA is breaking its own regulations by having under 21 kids wrestling sanctioned events. (not bashing these kids doing it, they are actually doing a good job for being rookies, its the situation that is at issue here.)

I agree.... that's why I'm doing this videos.
- Use as a teaching tool for new refs.
- Spark an interest in somebody who might enjoy being a ref.
- Educate the populous in the wrestling community of the rules they may not be aware of or haven't been fully explained.

"The easier you can explain something, the better you understand it."
I'm trying to make these vids as broken down by topic and as informational as possible so that just about anybody (with common sense & wants to learn) can watch these and be able to ref a match.

For the past two or three years, at the start of each sporting season (Fall, Winter & Spring), there are articles and emails sent out about how referee numbers are dropping across the nation for almost every high school sport.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Keep up the good work my man.