Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wwe tlc
AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan © for the WWE Championship.
Seth Rollins © vs. Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental championship.
Ronda Rousey © vs. Nia Jax for the Raw women's championship.
Becky Lynch © vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Auska for the SmackDown women's championship.

Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin. If Strowman wins he gets a title shot at Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble and knocks Baron Corbin out of power. If Corbin wins then he is the permanent GM of Raw.

The Bruan Strowman/Baron Corbin match is up in the air due to Braun having elbow surgery. It's up in the air if he will be ready to go by TLC, if not it could lead to a 6 man tag match instead. If that happens I'm assuming it would be Corbin, McIntyre and Lashley vs. Balor, Elias and ????.
Ziggler would be the other man I guess based on RAW last night. Also a announced triple threat tag between New Day, The Bar, And The Usos. Maybe a chairs match between Orton and Rey based on the last couple weeks. TLC looks like it has potential to be a fun show.
R-Truth and Carmella win mixed match challenge.

The Bar retain the smackdown tag team championships.
Strowman wins thinks for the help from Apollo Crews, Finn balor, Heath Slater, Kurt Angle and several others and he didn't even have to lift a finger.

Strowman gets a universal title shot at Lesnar at the royal rumble and Corbin is out of power.
Up next: Ruby Riott vs. Natalya
Natalya wins.
Balor vs. McIntyre is going on now.
Balor defeats McIntyre thanks to the assist from Ziggler.
Mysterio defeats Orton.
Rousey retains after submitting Jax.
Bryan retains by rolling up Styles.
Ambrose defeats Rollins to win the IC belt.
Auska wins the smackdown women's championship thanks to Ronda Rousey.
C- at best.

If you're gonna advertise an event as Tables, Ladders & Chairs, then every match needs to involve Tables, Ladders & Chairs.

Extreme Rules & Hell In a Cell should be the same way. Build storylines to end with a match at one of these events so you can justify having all of the matches match the gimmick name.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I was disappointed at Auska winning the Smackdown Womens' championship but here is why I believe they went that direction.

Vince is coming to Raw tonight to "Shake things up" so that could mean another draft. If that happens, I would almost bet anything that Charlotte and Nia switch brands. It's possible Becky Lynch switches too but who would they have for a "Star" over on Smackdown for the women's division?

I can see Dean Ambrose getting switched over to Smackdown with the IC belt and bringing Shinksuke Nakamura over to Raw with the US Championship.

Really can't wait to see how Raw turns out tonight.