Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivor Series
So several matches have changed.

Brock Lesnar (Universal Champion) vs. Daniel Bryan (WWE Champion)
The Bar (Smackdown Tag Champs) vs. Authors of Pain (Raw Tag Champs)
Ronda Rousey (Raw Women's Champ) vs. Charlotte Flair
Seth Rollins (IC Champ Raw) vs. Shinsuke Nakamuara (US Champ Smackdown)

Raw vs. Smackdown men's elimination tag team match.

Team Raw:

Finn Balor, Bruan Strowman, Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler with Baron Corbin as captain and in Raw's corner.

Team Smackdown:

???, Samoa Joe, Rey Mysterio, The Miz and Randy Orton with Shane McMahon as captain and in Smackdown's corner.

We also will have the women's elimination tag team match. Alexa Bliss is Raw's team captain.
Becky Lynch suffered an injury and can't compete. Charlotte Flair will take her spot.

Daniel Bryan defeated AJ Styles tonight on SmackDown Live to win the WWE championship and will now face Brock Lesnar.
Raw wins the women's elimination tag match
Seth Rollins vs. Shinsuke Nakamura us up next.
Rollins defeats Nakamura
The Bar vs AOP is next.
AOP wins. Raw up 3-0.
Cruiserweights up next. Buddy Murphy © vs. Mustafa Ali for the championship.
Buddy Murphy retains.
Men's 5 on 5 elimination match is next.
Raw dominates the men's elimination match. Raw had 3 left.
Rousey vs. Charlotte is up next.
Rousey wins via DQ. Charlotte heel turn?
Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan is next.
Lesnar defeats the goat face. Thank God.
Raw - 6
SmackDown Live - 0

This outcome has me curious on the direction WWE creative is going to take...... why let your flagship program demolish the brand that they have been trying to build?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Raw - 6
SmackDown Live - 0

This outcome has me curious on the direction WWE creative is going to take...... why let your flagship program demolish the brand that they have been trying to build?

More than likely to turn Shane heel. Rumored for weeks that WWE was gonna turn him heel.
I agree, Shane heel turn and him take it out on the entire roster. I expected a score of 4-3 RAW. Smackdown got the preshow match like I expected even tho apparently it doesn't count lol. Figured Dean would interfere and cost Rollins. Expected Nia to get eliminated without taking a pin and Smackdown winning that one.