• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County Coaching Search
Its official.
Chappell resigned today. He will remain a teacher at the school. I'm assuming that's the plan until hes offered somewhere else.

Let the rumors begin.
Will they reel in a proven winner from title town?
Pj you called this one early.
Doubtful. You have to remember who were talking about here
pjdoug Wrote:Will they reel in a proven winner from title town?

No. He isn’t coming.
RunItUpTheGut didn't seem to like this post but.. Just telling ya what I heard under the table.

"Heard it offered to Jordan Amis but he turned it down. Some say he's waiting for Dudley to leave Bell".
NextGeneration Wrote:Pj you called this one early.

Yeah. maybe your school has a good staff coming?
This will be another BGR Classic thread. Whitley will string this out for months. They will go through 20 coaches and settle for one of their own.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:No. He isn’t coming.

Sounds like the hiring committee needs to do a better job.
Cattleman Wrote:This will be another BGR Classic thread. Whitley will string this out for months. They will go through 20 coaches and settle for one of their own.
Confusednicker:
Cattleman Wrote:This will be another BGR Classic thread. Whitley will string this out for months. They will go through 20 coaches and settle for one of their own.

The last one made it to the classic threads.
I have no doubt this one will as well.
Chappell is a class act. He will find is way back on the sideline somewhere and that school will be getting a great coach and even better person
For reference the two most viewed threads on BGR are the coaching search threads of bell and whitleys last hires.

The bell thread had over 275000 page views. The Whitley thread had around 180000
No other threads ever created on here come close to those two.
Heard he was coming to Middlesboro
Tailback44 Wrote:Chappell is a class act. He will find is way back on the sideline somewhere and that school will be getting a great coach and even better person

He is a class act.
PioneerBlue Wrote:Heard he was coming to Middlesboro

I hope he does if that's where he wants to go.
It's on.
Have you heard any big names? Should I bother to apply? lol
Gut, you gonna try and bribe Dud again??
Granny Bear Wrote:Gut, you gonna try and bribe Dud again??

I don't have the money
You're so dang tight, you probably have the first dollar you ever made.
Dudley! Dudley! Dudley!
I told you guys you are wasting your time posting his name. No way Dudley plays that competition next year at Whitley. He has his schedule padded here and the realignment has him winning games. Whitley doesn't pay anywhere near what it will take and they won't. On top of that if the principal is what many say he is, you would have to fire him first.
^^
Confusednicker:
Sad day for Whitley, hope it wasn't a forced resignation if so will be giving Siler, Lawson, Stewart, and ever who else had something to do with it a piece of my mind when I see them.
WhyLie…..you post blocked me!! I was laughing at pj!
I saw that...LOL
WhyLie Wrote:I told you guys you are wasting your time posting his name. No way Dudley plays that competition next year at Whitley. He has his schedule padded here and the realignment has him winning games. Whitley doesn't pay anywhere near what it will take and they won't. On top of that if the principal is what many say he is, you would have to fire him first.

Sounds like he needs to be fired. lol
Rainingthrees Wrote:Sad day for Whitley, hope it wasn't a forced resignation if so will be giving Siler, Lawson, Stewart, and ever who else had something to do with it a piece of my mind when I see them.

Give them a piece of your mind and tell them to learn some manners, and learn how to talk to and treat people.
rainingthrees Wrote:sad day for whitley, hope it wasn't a forced resignation if so will be giving siler,[b] lawson[/b], stewart, and ever who else had something to do with it a piece of my mind when i see them.

look no further!
  • 1(current)
  • Next