•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County Coaching Search
footballfever Wrote:You are so shrewd and knowledgeable I just didn’t know.

Now you are being sarcastic. lol
chs crazy Wrote:Of course he doesn’t if he did or had any different beliefs they’d have never appointed him the Super. There has to be a new culture brought in and it starts at the top with the school board. They all need to go and the people who replace them can’t simply be puppets who vote the way they’re told or swap votes for favors. I’d love to see Whitley start doing what’s right, I’ve got life long friends that went to Whitley born and raised with them and watched them get screwed over consistently because they and they’re families weren’t in the click. It’s not hard if the right people are in charge the ones who have a conscience and want to do the right thing for all the kids, not just a select few. There’s no reason with all the resources and talent at that school that they shouldn’t be competing in every sport on the curriculum.
well said.
bcpc Wrote:I may lose... But I’d Bet anything that Dudley Hilton would NOT get a Job in the Corbin School system. Maybe earlier in his career, but not now... From my View and how I base this Judgment is that Corbin Football is about the town, the team of kids, the school. Pride and tradition and all this trumps 1 person. Dud is out for ole number 1. He wants cash, jobs.. Jobs equal more cash. That simply wouldn’t fit there. They would run him out of there FAST.. maybe I am wrong, someone correct me if so.

This thread ain't about Corbin.
My account is older than yours pal
Bosss Wrote:My account is older than yours pal

So you made the account years ago so you can make one stupid post per year.
Apparently Whitley fans don’t want winners when there’s people who can win that are named they’re shut down
So I take it the post by him about bob lawson isn’t true? I don’t mean that negatively towards you bosss, I’m just trying to keep MY facts straight
Hound05 Wrote:So I take it the post by him about bob lawson isn’t true? I don’t mean that negatively towards you bosss, I’m just trying to keep MY facts straight

Claiming that the Principal is taking the job, and the Superintendent a former basketball player is going to be his defensive coordinator is a stupid comment.
pjdoug Wrote:Claiming that the Principal is taking the job, and the Superintendent a former basketball player is going to be his defensive coordinator is a stupid comment.
As is 99% of you’re commenting
Wonder if coach Harris has been contacted
2face Wrote:Wonder if coach Harris has been contacted

contacted about the waterboy position.
Bob Lawson had a stellar run as a head coach. Maybe he should do it himself?
Whitley will do what they always do, they’ll “reach out” to 15 guys they know will never take the job. They’ll string it out over three months, and in the end they’ll either promote from the clique or bring in a yes man. That way they can justify it by saying that they tried to bring in somebody, but had to settle for who would take it. A couple of the coaches they reach out to will actually interview so they can get a little more money from their current schools, but nobody is gonna take this job.

To all the Whitley fans I honestly hope I’m wrong. I’ve said it many times and I’ll say it again. I’m about what’s best for the kids and I hope they bring in someone who will give them a legit chance to compete. I’d doubt it will happen though.
The Spread Wrote:Bob Lawson had a stellar run as a head coach. Maybe he should do it himself?

He was a stellar running back. I forgot about him coaching Dunbar.
pjdoug Wrote:He was a stellar running back. I forgot about him coaching Dunbar.

Think he’s being sarcastic Dougie he only coached like one year at Dunbar and only won a game or two before resigning. Besides he’s gonna be a big part of the problem in finding an above average coach, the word is apparently out on him running Frazier off. :Shaking:
chs crazy Wrote:Think he’s being sarcastic Dougie he only coached like one year at Dunbar and only won a game or two before resigning. Besides he’s gonna be a big part of the problem in finding an above average coach, the word is apparently out on him running Frazier off. :Shaking:

I know he is. I think he won one game.
I think he found a bit more success at Henderson Co too. 😜
The Spread Wrote:I think he found a bit more success at Henderson Co too. 😜

defensive coordinator.
I’ll say it again Wayne Mills is a great face for the program he knows how make an average team into contenders... enough said
Well Doug in all honesty, who do YOU want to see get it?
Hound05 Wrote:Well Doug in all honesty, who do YOU want to see get it?

A coach not from Whitley County or Southeast Kentucky.
colonelfan944 Wrote:I’ll say it again Wayne Mills is a great face for the program he knows how make an average team into contenders... enough said

Coach go ahead a apply for the job, your not going to get it.
The Spread Wrote:Bob Lawson had a stellar run as a head coach. Maybe he should do it himself?

I know your being sarcastic, 0-10 and something about not letting his kids lift shutting down the weight room then up and leaving them. Success on the coaching side of things he has never had.
colonelfan944 Wrote:I’ll say it again Wayne Mills is a great face for the program he knows how make an average team into contenders... enough said

We don't need no Bell and Knox County reject that likes to moon people like a drunk teenager.
WhyLie Wrote:Coach go ahead a apply for the job, your not going to get it.

Confusednicker:
TheColonel Wrote:I know your being sarcastic, 0-10 and something about not letting his kids lift shutting down the weight room then up and leaving them. Success on the coaching side of things he has never had.

Who are you gonna hire?
IDK yet, I will PM you as soon as I make a decision. It will not be a Corbin assistant.
TheColonel Wrote:IDK yet, I will PM you as soon as I make a decision. It will not be a Corbin assistant.

Thanks👍
TheColonel Wrote:IDK yet, I will PM you as soon as I make a decision. It will not be a Corbin assistant.

Thanks. I sure hope not.
Well let me ask you this, outside of the Admin wanting to “keep it in the family” what are their biggest problems, from a fans perspective? I.e. not giving the coach total control etc...
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next