•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County Coaching Search
fire everybody's a$$ and hire a new crew.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Sad day for Whitley, hope it wasn't a forced resignation if so will be giving Siler, Lawson, Stewart, and ever who else had something to do with it a piece of my mind when I see them.

You better be getting a sermon ready then...
Making my 2019 football prediction :Cheerlead

Corbin 63
Whitley New Coach 03
TheColonel Wrote:look no further!

Confirms what I thought..
pjdoug Wrote:fire everybody's a$$ and hire a new crew.

Confusednicker: Love your tactful posts when it comes to dealing with the clique!
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker: Love your tactful posts when it comes to dealing with the clique!

Not enough people like me to call them on their BS or they wouldn't keep doing the same thing while expecting different results. Can't all the people in the county do anything to stop this handful of idiots?
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker: Love your tactful posts when it comes to dealing with the clique!

We need to stop the nepotism and get out of your kinfolk out of there. lol
The biggest question is will the administration do the right thing and hire a coach, let him assemble his own staff, and stay in their lane. No they won’t it’ll be one of Siler’s or Lawson’s cronies who’s also somebody cousin and they’ll get an extra check for driving the bus to all the away games, it is the ways of Whitley Co always has been...
chs crazy Wrote:The biggest question is will the administration do the right thing and hire a coach, let him assemble his own staff, and stay in their lane. No they won’t it’ll be one of Siler’s or Lawson’s cronies who’s also somebody cousin and they’ll get an extra check for driving the bus to all the away games, it is the ways of Whitley Co always has been...

tell me how I can stop the insanity :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:We need to stop the nepotism and get out of your kinfolk out of there. lol

:dontthink my kinfolk have all worked for a living, ain’t nobody from the creek gettin on the inside track with those ass clowns...
chs crazy Wrote::dontthink my kinfolk have all worked for a living, ain’t nobody from the creek gettin on the inside track with those ass clowns...

You mean the principal or the one they are trying to hire ain't from the creek? lol
pjdoug Wrote:You mean the principal or the one they are trying to hire ain't from the creek? lol
I’d say neither, Bob Lawson ain’t from the creek for sure, ain’t never been mud on the bottom of that mans shoes unless it was while he was wearing cleats...
chs crazy Wrote:I’d say neither, Bob Lawson ain’t from the creek for sure, ain’t never been mud on the bottom of that mans shoes unless it was while he was wearing cleats...

That's the problem then. I've been through Mud Creek too many times to county and still go through there and Frakes sometimes. Can I be an honorary Creeker? lol. I seriously hope they make a good hire and work towards doing things the right way. The clique needs to be broken up.
Granny Bear Wrote:You're so dang tight, you probably have the first dollar you ever made.

:hilarious:
pjdoug Wrote:That's the problem then. I've been through Mud Creek too many times to county and still go through there and Frakes sometimes. Can I be an honorary Creeker? lol. I seriously hope they make a good hire and work towards doing things the right way. The clique needs to be broken up.

Me too Dougie I can pull for the Colonels anytime except for 1 day a year..
Where can I find Dudley? I need to talk to him. lol
pjdoug Wrote:Where can I find Dudley? I need to talk to him. lol

I can take you to him if I can witness the conversation, I need to be able to gossip to make the rumor mill more fun.
pjdoug Wrote:Where can I find Dudley? I need to talk to him. lol

I told you I saw him at the Colonels Market today, Bell Co folks better be finding some more money to keep him on log mountain
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:I told you I saw him at the Colonels Market today, Bell Co folks better be finding some more money to keep him on log mountain

I didn't know if you were serious or not Smile
fridaynightfights Wrote:I can take you to him if I can witness the conversation, I need to be able to gossip to make the rumor mill more fun.

Let's go.
Wayne Mills rumor mill
BellCo18 Wrote:Wayne Mills rumor mill

Don't want him. Next!
I got a cousin in Texas and he is interested in the coaching job who do I contact Pjdoug :partyhard
BellCo18 Wrote:Wayne Mills rumor mill

Whitley County administration would never hire him.
pjdoug Wrote:I didn't know if you were serious or not Smile

That wasn’t the only time you were told about it pj. You need to be on call so you can scout this stuff out for everyone.
Coach Chappell was head coach 5 seasons 29-28 record with 3 winning seasons out of the 5, that is a high standard for Whitley football. The realignment for Whitley puts them with Pulaski, Southwestern and North next year their district just got a lot harder, if they keep Corbin and Hazard on the schedule being 500% will be tough. Chappell was a class act and taught these kids a lesson on life and doing the right things, but the bottom line is winning until one day you are not in high school and that influence determines your productivity to society. Good luck to Coach Chappell and his family, having him in any community is a plus.
64SUR Wrote:I got a cousin in Texas and he is interested in the coaching job who do I contact Pjdoug :partyhard

You know who to contact. lol
Mike Campbell-
cherokee Wrote:Coach Chappell was head coach 5 seasons 29-28 record with 3 winning seasons out of the 5, that is a high standard for Whitley football. The realignment for Whitley puts them with Pulaski, Southwestern and North next year their district just got a lot harder, if they keep Corbin and Hazard on the schedule being 500% will be tough. Chappell was a class act and taught these kids a lesson on life and doing the right things, but the bottom line is winning until one day you are not in high school and that influence determines your productivity to society. Good luck to Coach Chappell and his family, having him in any community is a plus.

if winning half your games is high standard you need to set your standards higher. Mediocrity being accepted has always been the problem. I fully agree on Chappell.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:That wasn’t the only time you were told about it pj. You need to be on call so you can scout this stuff out for everyone.
I don't believe much of what I hear. lol... show me a video.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next