Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Red Sox 2018 World Series Champs
I could not be happier!! What a great night for Red Sox fans! Such a dominating run from beginning to end! Total team effort!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Well it certainly was as you stated, dominating from beginning to end. There is no doubt who the best team was this season. Hopefully, the Evil Empire can rise up next season and crush the Red Sox. Until then, congrats LeeCoUKFan on your teams win.
Sox were a machine this year.
Sox are becoming the Yankees of this century
Westside Wrote:Well it certainly was as you stated, dominating from beginning to end. There is no doubt who the best team was this season. Hopefully, the Evil Empire can rise up next season and crush the Red Sox. Until then, congrats LeeCoUKFan on your teams win.

Thanks!

I look forward to seeing the rivalry continue next season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wonder what the ratings were for TV this year? I don’t know a single person that watches it this year.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This year's World Series had the 4th lowest ratings since 1984. The three lowest were 2012, 2008, and 2014.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]