Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 8th Grade Players
Who are some of the best 8th grade players in the state?
Kaden Moorman RB Boyle County.
Their some great 8th graders here in eastern ky Belfry, Pikeville, Johnson central, & Painstville.
Their some great 8th graders here in eastern ky Belfry, Pikeville, Johnson central, & Painstville.
Pack2Pirate Wrote:Their some great 8th graders here in eastern ky Belfry, Pikeville, Johnson central, & Painstville.

Care to throw a few names out? Hoping to see some names of kids that can come to Team KY tryouts and play for the all state team.
Harris Phelps if I spelled his name right from painstville, Wright & birchfield kid & Grant scott from pikeville stood out to me. Belfry has Neal Copley tough kid both sides ball, Kobe Hensley, Brayden Spears are both strong big kids,Jake Varney is a stud & My son Rudy Blackwell he’s tall lanky kid but plays like he much bigger. Johnson central has a big not sure his name wears 35 he tough kid
Boyle Co MS...Tommy Ziesmer - TE/DE
THIS A COUPLE THAT WE SAW THIS YEAR....
THAT DIDNT PLAY TEAM KY LAST YEAR.

#5 BOTTS FROM McCREARY CO
#23 WILLOUGHBY FROM S.LAUREL
#88 ANTHONY JOHNSON FROM N. LAUREL
#4 FUSON FROM WHITLEY CO
I’d love to see Corbins QB- Combs make it. Very skilled. Very smart player for an 8th grader. Can’t wait to watch him develop over the next few years. He’s gotta be one of the top 8th grade QBs in the state.

RB longmire is also very skilled tough kid.

OL Braummet (spelling?) is a huge kid for his age. A lot of talent in him. If he’d put the work in he could be a D1 guy. But he’s gotta put the hours in it. Not saying he’s lazy at all. But if the kid would get after it, he’d be a beast
Brody Wells from Knox Middle is a stud.
Chappell from North Laurel is very good. Long tough kid who can really run
How goods Dakota Patterson from Corbin? I know hes a monster.
Remember this name Brady Davidson from Mountain View. He is a 6’5” 285lbs lineman with some great footwork. He has a a tremendous amount of potential.
Hound05 Wrote:I’d love to see Corbins QB- Combs make it. Very skilled. Very smart player for an 8th grader. Can’t wait to watch him develop over the next few years. He’s gotta be one of the top 8th grade QBs in the state.

OL Braummet (spelling?) is a huge kid for his age. A lot of talent in him. If he’d put the work in he could be a D1 guy. But he’s gotta put the hours in it. Not saying he’s lazy at all. But if the kid would get after it, he’d be a beast

All these boys played last year.... long more is a freshman. But Duane sparks is who I think your talkin about. 3 stud players.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:How goods Dakota Patterson from Corbin? I know hes a monster.

Patterson is a beast as well. This group if they stay together will do some very special things here at Corbin
Meece has a few kids. RB Jerod Smith DE Jacob Smith both very tough. QB and Safety Josh Gross run, throw, and has great field vision. Sullivan from Northern. Croley from Whitley. Lawson from JC very tough RB.
3 players from CAUDILL MIDDLE...
Cam Prewitt plays QB/LB solid & tough player!! the kid is hardnosed!!
Cade Prewitt his brother is a playmaker for sure..plays corner and WR
Gerius Walker...this is Dominique Hawkins lil brother...Gerius is a hoss that can run over you and solid up the middle plays Middle LB

Future looks bright for the Madison Central Indians with good core of this 8th grade bunch and our 7th grade STATE CHAMPS!!!
Team Ky looks good this far. 8th grade should be poised to win a few.
Hound05 Wrote:I’d love to see Corbins QB- Combs make it. Very skilled. Very smart player for an 8th grader. Can’t wait to watch him develop over the next few years. He’s gotta be one of the top 8th grade QBs in the state.

With the Combs name, kid has to be good...
smoke1015 Wrote:With the Combs name, kid has to be good...

He’s starting as a freshman at Corbin. Kids legit.
Landon Davis, Caldwell County is a man among boys
Max Gainey at JCTMS. Best dual threat QB in state!!!