Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khabib -McGregor Post Fight Brawl
There appears to be some major fines and suspensions coming following the Khabib-McGregor post fight brawl.

I watched it and it was a traveshamockery of the sport.

Conor tapped out way to early. Khabib was an idiot for jumping out of the ring and his "teammates" that jumped into he ring to ambush Conor should be banned for life from the sport in ANY capacity.

The post fight in-ring interview from Heavyweight Contender Lewis was a thing of beauty and should be studied by anyone and everyone that gets sport interviewed. HILARIOUS! 😂
While Khabib will almost assuredly face a heavy suspension from the Nevada State Athletic Commission & most likely be stripped of the UFC Lightweight Championship.

I have absolutely no sympathy for Conor McGregor or his team.

Let's not forget that Conor threw a dolly at a bus that harmed fighters (both men & women) physically & emotionally just trying to get to Khabib. Not to mention his continuous remarks about Khabib's religious beliefs & comments about his father that were not needed.

Also I do not want to see a rematch between these two. Conor did absolutely nothing to merit a rematch. Let's just say if Khabib gets to keep his championship, his next fight should be against Tony Ferguson. Conor can have a trilogy fight against Nate Diaz.
UFC is WWE 2.0, the fights are rigged and anything to get pub.
FoSho Wrote:I watched it and it was a traveshamockery of the sport.

Conor tapped out way to early. Khabib was an idiot for jumping out of the ring and his "teammates" that jumped into he ring to ambush Conor should be banned for life from the sport in ANY capacity.

The post fight in-ring interview from Heavyweight Contender Lewis was a thing of beauty and should be studied by anyone and everyone that gets sport interviewed. HILARIOUS! 😂

The Lewis interview was the best interview that I have ever seen.
When are they going to announce the penalties?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL