Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8th grade boys basketball
Just curious. I was at the Sportsplex last week and seen a team named pressure, but it is hindmans actual 8th grade team. They beat a really good Allen central team. They will be tough
You have been fishing for a few days now and nobody has taken a bite. From what I hear, Hazard would beat them as bad as they want to. Best of luck to you, them, or both.
Breathitt Middle will take on all comers
Boys hoops Wrote:Just curious. I was at the Sportsplex last week and seen a team named pressure, but it is hindmans actual 8th grade team. They beat a really good Allen central team. They will be tough

Hindman cancelled on Breathitt Middle. Why they running?
My name is Derrick Clemons and I am the head Boys Basketball coach at Elkhorn Middle School and I would like to invite you all to our Christmas Tournament this year on Dec 27-29. We already have 8 teams committed with a lot of good teams coming up this year, from across the state. You will get 3 games, and the cost is 25 dollars per team. You all can reach me at [email]derrick.clemons@franklin.kyschools.us[/email]

hope to hear from you all soon!

thanks,

Coach Clemons
Lol. If they canceled I’d say they are scared. I don’t know them. Just seen them at Sportsplex. They looked pretty good. Good luck to breathitt this year.
I can promise you Rex Slone and Hindman aint scared of anyone.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I can promise you Rex Slone and Hindman aint scared of anyone.

They cancelled both games. No reschedule
I heard that your coach at SMS cancelled the games so he could get some easier wins.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I heard that your coach at SMS cancelled the games so he could get some easier wins.

Who is SMS?
Paintsville 8th -59
Hindman 8th- 40
Final.
8th Grade Boys
Paintsville 54
West Perry 37
Final
8th Grade Boys
12-3-18
Paintsville 54
Martin Co./Sheldon Clark 33
Coalfields shootout
8th Grade
Logan 55
Paintsville 49
best 8th grade team in the 14th is lee county watch them play several times this year it was a inside to outside game and will run run the hole game